Something up with my engine? :/

Guys think they possibly might be something up with my engine and need help with solving this problem and fixing it

when i drive sometimes it kinda jerks around a little bit like it wants to pick up, but then it kinda stops its self from doing it :/

i got someone else to drive it to see if it was just me or if it was just doing it and they said the same

so what do you guys suggest that it is?

Could be a few things, throttle body, possibly fueling, air flow, the only way to find out the cause is to eliminate the possibility of something causing it, for e.g try re soldering the throttle body or get another one from scrap yard and try that to see if it solves it, if not move onto the next possible thing it could be, thats what I have had to do with mine in the past

it seems to be in kinda like low revs like 2500 to 4000 revs, and il eliminate the air flow problem soon il be getting a brand new induction system on it so better air inflow

Unplug the maf and see if it makes any difference. Will eliminate / point to one possible depending on how the car reacts.

Back