Engine hick-up

L

labbi

Hello there.
I have been reading the forums here and found it very helpful since I have been having trouble with my Micra. I would like to hear from you guys about another problem I have. The engine seems to have a hick-up, both while driving and idling, and just now the engine shut down while driving. No problem starting it again.
I just bought it a week ago with what seemed to be a serious engine trouble, but by reading this forum I found out that the NATS had shut down the injectors. I took it to a dealer who plugged a computer to it and problem solved.......no cost at all.
I have opened the throttle body and resoldered it(sorry for my poor english, but I am from Iceland) and cleaned it.
Anyway, my Micra is a 1997, automatic. 1.3
Hope you can help me with this problem.

welcome to the MSC. Have a search around and you may find the answer to your problem. Good luck :)

check the fuse box for corrosion inside where all the wires are and check the 10amp ignition fuse in there aswell for corrosion ;)

Arnold said:
welcome to the MSC. Have a search around and you may find the answer to your problem. Good luck :)
lol.....maby that will work...:laugh:

labbi said:

I have done the self diagnostic and came up with code 55, whish meand that all systems work, also checked the fuse.

labbi said:

I have done the self diagnostic and came up with code 55, whish meand that all systems work, also checked the fuse.

ok..thats allways the best place to start anyway. :)

try what others have said now

labbi said:
Hello there.
I have been reading the forums here and found it very helpful since I have been having trouble with my Micra. I would like to hear from you guys about another problem I have. The engine seems to have a hick-up, both while driving and idling, and just now the engine shut down while driving. No problem starting it again.
I just bought it a week ago with what seemed to be a serious engine trouble, but by reading this forum I found out that the NATS had shut down the injectors. I took it to a dealer who plugged a computer to it and problem solved.......no cost at all.I have opened the throttle body and resoldered it(sorry for my poor english, but I am from Iceland) and cleaned it.
Anyway, my Micra is a 1997, automatic. 1.3
Hope you can help me with this problem.

please read his post guys.....

he has allready said that hes been to the nissan dealer and they have found his problem and fixed it...

he was offering his assistance to anyone else with this problem..

:laugh: and i thaught i didnt read things correctly...lol

antony_aiken said:
please read his post guys.....

he has allready said that hes been to the nissan dealer and they have found his problem and fixed it...

he was offering his assistance to anyone else with this problem..

:laugh: and i thaught i didnt read things correctly...lol

if it fixed whys he asking for help?

labbi said:
Hope you can help me with this problem

antony_aiken said:
starnge... might be his english

hello again.
I still have this problem with the car, Nissan dealer did not find anything wrong. Sorry for my english, it's not very good.
I would also like to know how much you think the automatic transmission (second hand) is worth, I need one for my car.

Fordy said:
why do you need one?
I am told that mine is about to brake down, I have trouble getting it into "drive" and "reverse".
Can anyone direct me to a website for used spare parts fo Micra?? I have been looking for a automatic transmission for my Micra in Iceland but no luck. You can post it here or go to my website www.123.is/jsig and send me email from there.

Back