Someone talk me out of it!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Ok, the time has come for the Bear to let one of the Micra's go and I had (read had) decided that is was to be Flea (Red S2 SuperS) - see it on Carsales and Carsguide. This Micra is just about as good as Charlotte is and after finally registering Flea in SA I have driven it this morning for the first time in many months I am feeling torn. Call me a knob but **** I love these little cars and especially the Series 2. With White Knight still out of action I am tempted to keep Flea and chuck the extractors, exhaust, wheels, intake and Coilovers from Turtle on him and sell Turtle as a stockie. Ok this puts me back a few grand but I know I'll regret selling Flea.

Someone help me with my confusion. Oprah. Dr Phil. Anyone? :D

My rant.

LB.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Just got the email reminder from carsales about it.

Sell the one that means the least to you. That way you'll still have as much space as you would if you got rid of Turtle and you won't be regretting it for eternity. You'll have two of the rarest Super-S's in OZ being series 2 ones and all. That kind of thing doesn't get old ;)

On the plus side, with carsales you can change everything in your ad except for the make/model, so you could keep the same ad and put the details for turtle in there.

Follow your heart littlebear, before someone buys it off you :p

---dens

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Too late deNs, he sold the blue S2 Super S to me about 4 months ago :eek:D

I could see both delight and despair in LB's eyes as he stepped out into the driveway and saw Charlotte again when I stopped past to pick up some stuff this arvo.

I agree though, I'd keep all the good bits and fix up Turtle as much as possible then pimp it off to somebody cheap and quick, trying to keep the red Super S for a while longer, at least until WhiteKnight is back on the road.

Back