Shipping of parts.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey guys.

If you have brought items and they have not arrived I would appreciate either a post here or an email so I can organise tracking numbers for your parts. It's been brought to my attention that some
Members are contacting other members asking if they received
There parts and am I dodgey.

I can assure you I am not and am trying to help out the best I can. But please understand it's hard to jump to your every text and email as both my partner and I work two jobs and well we all know there is not enough hours in a day. I am a private investigator so as you can see the last thing I need is bad publicity and report to police etc as this is classed as fraud and will result in my investigators license being withdrawn. So your parts worth a few hundred buck is not worth me losing a 80-100k PA job is it.

Please be patient and understanding. Your parts will arrive, any worries just either text or email. I will get back to you.

Also do not use e-go couriers for shipping. There bloody hopeless. Just ask Greo as they lost his coilovers for over a week and found them in a mt ISA depot waiting for flood waters to go down. Fast1 your exhaust would be most likely over half way to you. Would have got stuck at the Barkley highway for a few days whilst the flood water went down. Hopefully it will get through mt Isa unlike Greos gear.
Radiolite as you can see u was as helpful as I could be and you got your item, late I know but that was Australia post. Just glad they found it and could attempt delivery to you once more. I don't see the point of tracking numbers if they come up with no item four all the time. Anyway

Rant over please if you have not got your gear post here. Also if your not happy with anything that arrived let me know and I will sort something out. Not here to rip anyone off.

Cheers
BJ

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Im cool playing the waiting game (or hungry, hungry hippos)
If its not here friday ego will cop it again.

I can say that you have been more than helpful with tracking my coilovers and brace. (and putting up with my many, many emails)
Definately not a dodgey seller got my jdm cup holder in january in under a week without an issue.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Thanks Greo. Oh e-go are going to cop it. How do you Lose a box of coilovers and a brace then 5 loose rims for god sakes.

I've only heard bad things about e-Go. I'd trust Auspost before those guys.

I've bought a couple of items from sikk11 and while I received two wrong items instead of what I was supposed to get, he not only went out of his way to sort it out for me but gave me a refund with the item I was initially meant to receive.

---dens

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
My coils are now installed :D very happy (might need a bit more low in the back though) and the brace mount points are getting a bit of love and paint before install.

Thanks again Brendan :)

I was having a chat to Ben129 on here he has had issues with e-go too took 3 weeks to get a package to Melbourne from Brisbane with no natural disasters to justify it.

Back