Some Questions

Igloo

Ex. Club Member
Hey again,

My stereo is awesome! :D Can't wait to get the next bits.

1) Do i need to tell my insurance about alloys?
2) Do i need to tell my insurance about lowering?
3) Is there a facelift model with a rev counter (like the super s)?

Cheers again!

1. Depends on your insurance company, probably yes.
2. Depends on your insurance company, more than likely yes but most people dont bother....
3. Yes, but you have a much greater chance of finding a leprechauns lucky pot of gold

Mine has one, it's the Inspiration! I would have said most have them tho!!

As for the Insurance, yes for both imo. U could risk not being covered otherwise.

I personally wouldnt tell the insurance about the suspension, unless you had coilovers, air bags, hydrolics etc.

There's a set of facelift rev counter dials in Bridges Scrapyard down south!

If your alloys are made by nissan, again don't bother telling insurance as they came with the car. Any other alloys should be declared

arnold are u going back there? if so, and they are from an x-reg or newer ill have them!

providin they dnt want more then say £40 quid

earliest opportunity i can go back im afraid is about 10 days time, also, i believe they were around T reg, where the odometer is stored digitally. If they're the same set, i can always go back then.

There what im after Arnold!

I have airbags in my car "S" model, will they impact lowering?

I will give Tesco a ring, I heard they did you ok when you declared yours.

nah its alrite. x-reg n after they changed some of the lights and basically some of them are missing on the pre-2000 ones (even though they are all digital/etc aswell)

cheers :)

Igloo, if i went back to get it especially for you, how much would you pay including delivery costs?

I dont think £30 would cover the costs of driving there & back, and buying them from the yard, with p&p on top!

Errr, i'll take one later. Remind me though and i'll send it to u so u can upload it as i'm useless with this new phone camera!!! Well, uploading pics anyway!!

Back