Some help shopping pleease

I am looking for either a coilover kit or some 50mm lowering springs for my k12

also i need some 4x100--->4x114.3 wheels spacers/adapters.

...additionally any information on awesome off the shelf stainless exhaust systems?

With a garage full of awesome wheels I cant fit and on the verge of chopping my springs in half I thought I'd be sensible... for another week.

50mm springs click here

the wheel spacers/adaptors i have no idea on sorry

and stainless exhaust remus do a system however i don`t know of anyone with one fitted most people me included have gone for a custom job there was a nismo backbox on here a few years back but i don`t know where it`s gone now sorry

anymore questions let me know

*EDIT* I just clicked that link and dude seriously, I would rather stick live wasps up my arse than have anything to do with POTN... bunch of thieves! (by the way that isn't a dig at you, seriously thanks for the time and assistance) *EDIT END*

I was reading through someones build thread (french guy) who found a HKS silent power for a K11 ...if I could get my hands on one of those I could adapt it! :D I do have some various back boxes etc from other cars... I could chop up a runfree system I have spare for my AE86

*EDIT* I just clicked that link and dude seriously, I would rather stick live wasps up my arse than have anything to do with POTN... bunch of thieves! (by the way that isn't a dig at you, seriously thanks for the time and assistance) *EDIT END*

I was reading through someones build thread (french guy) who found a HKS silent power for a K11 ...if I could get my hands on one of those I could adapt it! :D I do have some various back boxes etc from other cars... I could chop up a runfree system I have spare for my AE86

thats alright mate i never used them i managed to get my 50mm springs used off here so was just using the link to show you which springs they are :) hope you manage to find some from a supplier your happy with

hmmm... found these http://shop.grahamgoode.com/eibach-...micra-k12-0103---e20-63-010-01-22-54008-p.asp

Dragonmaster, Can you post a pic of your k12 dropped 50mm ...I'm not sure its gonna be enough for e so may end up chopping an extra coil or two off the already dropped springs

also I bought a set of these wheels (MIMS 1900 I believe) as a temporary measure... yes I like to rock the old school vibe. Will e cleaned up and gloss blacked I reckon... maybe a red/black checkered lip for good measure!

03.jpg

as in you want the arches sitting on the tyres dude cuz it has about half that gap now it`s settled and thats on 16" rims if the rims you have are smaller it may have even less of a gap i believe ?
but coilovers would be good to see :)
will get more pics in a min

found a company that sell 50/45mm lowering springs for £130 inc delivery. cheapest I can find :D Ordering them in the morning!

Back