Some out of the box thinking for wheels.

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
A chap over on Retro-Rides has these for sale. They are 4x100 so any other fitment troubles could be overcome. I think that they would look the business on a black or white K11.

smallSH101960.jpg

Originally from a Clio 16v. Here's a link to the thread.

I love the idea of putting wheels from unusual sources on cars, there's more to life than the Ripspeed counter afterall.

So lets see your unusual/out of place wheels. I'm sure there is someone on here who has E30 Bottle tops on their K11, an excellent example of how a pretty ordinary wheel can look awesome with some detailing and smaller tyres.

And of course I'm going to pimp my own K11 rolling on '70s Wolfrace Slots.

DSCI0281-2.jpg

Here's some more ideas,
ATS Classics - I would love these and at the price they are they would be mine tomorrow today if I hadn't bought the slots. Would need the centers boring though. I've seen some on a K10, I think they would work on a K11 too. Again its all about the tyres, the baloons on them make them look awful.

Photo0456.jpg

Ronal Klebats, again center bore issues, but nothing that couldn't be solved. Might look good on a K10

dawheelsinnit.jpg

Ronal Teddies - they are god-awful wheels, aren't they?!
I keep on thinking retro alloys would look cool on mycar, like maybe some small Works alloys? But then I would need to slam it as it just wouldn't work, and its all money money money :(

Ronal Teddies - they are god-awful wheels, aren't they?!
I keep on thinking retro alloys would look cool on mycar, like maybe some small Works alloys? But then I would need to slam it as it just wouldn't work, and its all money money money :(

Ronal Teddies and March Cabrios, they were made for each other! :grinning:

thats interesting to read, I have many sets of renault alloys, including the type shown at the top in orange, might give them a try on my new micra if the weather brightens up.

Back