need some help from the club

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

i have my ticket booked for JAE, which is going to be awesome. but after that i am a little bit stuck, i either need a way to get from stansted airport to JAE and back again, OR if someone is feeling really generous, i have a couple of cars in storage up in cheshire which would need a clean up, MOT tax etc but then i could drive that to JAE and then drive back to sweden. but then thats a bit complex, i would have to get from stansted or glasgow to the cars, fix them until they run, drive them to a garage to get an MOT and tax, then insure them and then get them to JAE and then Sweden.

but yea if anyone can help in any way that would be awesome!

thanks guys, really looking forward to JAE, going to try and get some hot sauce that will strip pain this time!

if you were coming into standstead a few days before JAE i could get you as im there the beginning of the week, then could drive you to JAE from mine, see what others say

that could be an option! thanks for the offer, i want to see what ModdedMicra says as he is the closest

that could be an option! thanks for the offer, i want to see what ModdedMicra says as he is the closest

Yep no probs, if you came a few days early i have a spare room here mate, see what modded says, just be careful this year :D

I don't have any room in the Glanza for passengers mate but could always bring a tent along for you to sleep in. My small contribution towards helping you out slightly. Good luck mate

I've already offered him a tent :p
I wish I could help Ralphy :( But I don't think my parents would let me use either the Primera or the Cabriolet - ironically, now mum owns it she doesn't let me drive it lol.
I will ask them and see, cos it'd be pointless bringing the MX5, there's no space lol The Primera's a massive comfy wonderbarge, so I will see if I can persuade my dad to let me borrow it for a day, and then you can stay over ours and come up in the MX5?

It depends when you're coming in, I can easily go via Stansted based on my location but I'm leaving on Thursday morning for the early set-up and I have TONS of room in the QX!

James.

thanks guys, my plane tickets are based on what ever is going on so i can be there at any time. but niki's idea of tent sharing, and jame's idea of picking my up from stansted sound best, then maybe i could get a lift back home with you niki? and someone there can take me to stansted?

thanks again everyone, the club never lets me down ;)

oh btw i got the second hottest sauce in the world, its about 200 times hotter than the last one i brought so we can see who is up for some of that

You're evil Ralphy, lol! :laugh:
Yeah you can get a lift home with me - the Cabriolet is definitely out of the question (apparently I'm too young to be insured on mum's car... even though I owned it for a year... Apparently they don't insure anyone under 23. Convinient, when I'm 22 isn't it lol), So I hope you are travelling light! The tent I've borrowed practically fills the boot of the Mazda, I could probably ram my cleaning products around it, so unless I find a soft bag you'll be sharing a footwell with a bag and a bucket! :p

thats awesome thanks! you need a boot rack ;) and that sucks about the cab, stupid insurance companies, they are just a joke.

i will have to make sure i don't bring too much with me, i was thinking about bringing a big bag and a little one so i can take some stuff home with me, but maybe its best to go with what i have, unless someone else is going the same way and can carry the bags... we need joe on board!

I may be able to help depending when you get into stansted. I'm on holiday with the family JAE week and I'll be max 1hr away

Back