Some git has keyed the corolla!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I have got up this morning to find my car keyed on both driver and passenger door and both rear quarters right down to the primer!!!

I'm not sure if this was done last night as I was out at a pub with friends until late or when I got back home, certainly wasn't there when I left work about 7ish!

Neighbours have CCTV, so I'll ask them if I can view the tape to see if it was done at home

Left my camera at work, so I'll take some photo's tomorrow!

Looks like the car will be heading back to the bodyshop in January to get the bonnet repaired from flying bricks on the M1 and now this!!!!!!! oh what I month I've had

Kev :(

Awww man - thats not cool!
Where do you think it'll have happened? Thats so ####ty, i feel for you mate :(

Either happened late at the pub, which I'm not sure about as it was almost parked right outside the back door under lighting, however the worst side being on the drivers was in the dark which I wouldn't have seen getting in with how it was parked.

If it was done at home then next door neighbours CCTV will have picked it up, which I'll pop round later and ask to have a look.

Kev

Kev said:

If it was done at home then next door neighbours CCTV will have picked it up, which I'll pop round later and ask to have a look.

Kev

Sorry to hear this, i hope the CCTV did pick it up. Kids really do get bored these day's don't they!!!!

Maybe the pikeys that stole your valve caps coming back for more!!

I'm game for a bit of ned beating, after all, they are for life - not jst for Christmas :D

Sorry to hear that Kev, you're having a nightmare with that car. Whats to stop someone doing it again tho? you could spend loads getting it repaired and sprayed up for someone to just key it again

Its a sad sad world

harsh mate, i know how it feels cos i get my car regularly paint balled...

it seems like everyone has had something done to their car there must be alot of these A*sholes about.

what is this national key cars month first rimmers now kevs!!! make me made, i know how it feels you just want to find the bastids at smash their heads in! hope you get it sorted mate

There's something nice that I want, but I cant have, so lets spoil it for the person who does have it.

Thats wot goes through there head!

sorry to hear Kev, Paintwork on that car was immense! Little ####s - hope u catch them - then key there faces off - on a lighter note i did manage to regain my position at the top of the curveball eladerboard last night

Hope the cctv catches them doing it, sorry to hear it m8 i no how it feels!

Sorry to hear this, i do like your corolla. *&^$es me off this sort of thing. We've had an attack recently on cars in my household. my friends mk2 golf was stolen, found 2 days later burnt out in a field and the following night the W&^$ers came back to let all my tyres down!

Here are the pics of the damage.

I have given it a good go with some stratch removal cream, but most of the keying as can be seen has gone straight down to the primer.

Originally most of the lines covered the whole re quarter panels and both doors, so not a bad result giving it a good polish.

Kev :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 4.jpg