Show reel of the corolla

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Well after we got back from JAE, we had the week off work, it was stunning weather..... so I grabbed the video camera and moaned at Sam to do some filming of me in the car round where we live.

Camera work is a bit shakey in places, but she did well filming for about an hour with no tripod lol!

It's 19mb, the end credits scroll far too quickly, I can't seem to slow it down. I think my editing is getting slightly better, although I did keep this one simple. Ignore the audio, don't know why it skips.

http://videos.micra.org.uk/corolla%20windows.wmv

thanks
Kev

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Kool vid. I bet Sam loved doing that for you lol. I love that colour!!! It looks so nice in the sun. :D Airbrushing looks very well done also.

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
nice man,editing is good.

what program do you use ? im in premire 9 atm but use movie maker/pinncle etc

the skipping in the video was probably caused at encoding, did u leave it on its own when compiling ?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I use Pinnacle Studio 10 and it wasn't on when it was encoding, I did it in another format and it was fine, but the file was like 200mb lol!

I'll have a play about with it and see if I can find why it's doing it.

and yes that's my road pilot

B

Ben

personally....video was poo and i still say the corolla looked better in blue, started to feel sick the amount of roundabouts you went round....naff music too :D still 100% better than i could do

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
thank you for your honest opinion.

Lol it will probably be another colour next year anyway :p

B

Ben

Ben said:
personally....video was poo and i still say the corolla looked better in blue, started to feel sick the amount of roundabouts you went round....naff music too :D still 100% better than i could do

go blue again, never liked that red colour - keep the interior though, thats gorgeous :D

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I think if people who saw the car in person when it was blue and now in the red on the whole would prefer the red. The blue was nice as it was a kandy blue, but didn't really react that much in the sun but was a nice deep solid colour.

The red is similar but in the Aprilla range and once the sun light hits the car it reacts to a burnt orange colour, it really is stunning! As shown in places on the video.

Also the airbrushing is yet to be completed (yes I know you don't like that either Ben lol!) On the opposite rear quarter and we may possibly do something on the sides.

It needs to go back in for some minor alterations and still the inner of the boot needs doing.

Then come next April it will probably change for Donny lol!

Kev

B

Ben

i dont mind the airbrushing, i think it was Stew who didnt like it, i cant remember, i might have said i didnt but i dont mind it, its not my ca though so its ok

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I'd not seen this vid. Excellent memory of an old car. Music Sounds greek haha (just got back from Corfu). the second track is Paul Van Dyk, nothing but you <<tune!! Not surprised about you having probs with pinnacle 10 that was/is a horrifically buggy bit of software.