Charv Scum Keyed My Car!

Came out of college on tuesday afternoon to find key scraches all over my boot, both rear quater panels, drivers door and drivers wing, ive got an idea who it was because when i came back off my dinner break with my mates, there were three charvs or known as chavs standing next to where i park, they were asking me for a go of my car but just ignored them then walked to my class, this was at 1:00pm and when i came back at 1:45pm i found all the key scratches on my car:mad:, got two of there names and after a bit of persuasion from me and my dad they both soon told us the name of the third one who actually did it and is only 14!, and its getting respayed tomorrow and it will be away for one week! becasuse it is one of my dads friend and is squezing it in but has to do it around other jobs hes got on but its being done for cheap!

Shame, I hate it when people do stuff like that. Send him the bill - if he doesnt pay up, pay him a nice visit ;)

If I was you I would get on to plod. Get the little toerags charged for criminal damage.

police are no good, dont bother! they will only say "nowt we can do!" if they go to your college, when you see him, kick his Do not evade the swear filters head in! if he dont ave a drive, i would, then kick his do not evade the swear filters head in, mebe 1st n reverse over the little sod!!!! dont muck about mate, kick arse, cops dee nowt! my mates car got broke in to n we went lookin for em, police said, "ya see who done it?" us Nah, "nowt we can do lads" i gauren tee if i went past them @ 32mph ide be the first for points, Do not evade the swear filters

Amazinly this is a tough call as he could quite easily get away with it time and time again whilst your footing the bill. I would probably send his parents an invoice for the work...lol

If it was a college car park is there no cctv?

like Ed said, they can do it time and again and theres nuthin much you can do.

If the kid coughs to it it's quite easy to get them done for crim damage level 1, if he's not done anything before it'd be a reprimand if he's known he'd be hauled up before a magistrate, forced to pay you a penny a week or soemthing like that and given a criminal record.

whats to stop him from doing it again? if you do nothing he might just repeat this little episode again.
get onto plod , then get onto his parents , his school , social services etc.
you shouldnt have to pay out your hard earned for this scrote.
if you see him on his own , pull him to one side and scare seven colours of crap out of him, you know , get all psycho on his arse. be very carefull though as he is still a minor.

Unlucky Micky, stupid muppets like that everywhere these days.

Definitly report it to the police, then write an angry letter supplied with an invoice for the damage to the parents. I doubt the parents would reply, considering they've brought up a chav with no respect for anything, but you could also suggest legal / court action etc. You never know

As much as you want to kick the living daylights out of him for doing so, you can guarantee as said above, you'l get in even more trouble for assaulting a minor.

Yeah, don't take peoples advice to assault people. As much as they need it it's not worth the hassle.

I would def agree with the idea of contacting the parents direct. Hope u get it sorted.

why do kids now have to do something like that to kill time? i was a handful myself back in the school days, hanging around with friends in people's street, but never wanted to cause damage to people's properties though.

report to the police, school and parents, slap an asbo on them.

Id hit him once..

Only once but id make it REALLY count..

Id do it when there were no witnesses ....

Then Id explain to him in plain english in a non threatening mannor why he had just been knocked out.

You COULD go through all the correct channels with police and all that etc etc etc..

But its common knowlage that it will take up loads of your time and amount to nothing.

Nothing is more satisfying than a punch..

If I got arrested for it.. it would be worth it...

There is NO SUCH THING now as being able to punish somebody under the age of 16... They can pretty much do what they want...

In the real world however I feel its my duty to stand for myself and my possesions...

ah man thats bad, instead of hitting him and possibley getting arrested for it, pelt him with 24 eggs, film it and put it on youtube

police are no good, dont bother! they will only say "nowt we can do!" if they go to your college, when you see him, kick his Do not evade the swear filters head in! if he dont ave a drive, i would, then kick his do not evade the swear filters head in, mebe 1st n reverse over the little sod!!!! dont muck about mate, kick arse, cops dee nowt! my mates car got broke in to n we went lookin for em, police said, "ya see who done it?" us Nah, "nowt we can do lads" i gauren tee if i went past them @ 32mph ide be the first for points, Do not evade the swear filters

i'll second that notion its true the cops dont do enough to help the victim of crime ther too busy counting the pennies from all the fines they give out whn clearly they should be out catching criminals.

Plod probably wont move very quickly, but its always worth reporting the crime, even if its a hassle, as it adds up on the little scrote's police record. May not help you much, but next time they get into trouble it could make the difference between them being slapped on the wrist or banged up.

Lol, ok each to there own! Im not the violent type, even when my car was hit by that drunk driver last year - it was in my favour to not be agressive, police were more cooperative and helpful, i doubt they would have been if i had assaulted the bloke

But i guess everyone's different, and everyone has there limits. I guess the worst thing about all this is that the police werent called and the chav gits got away scot free, and all he's got left is a scratched car. I think revenge does seem more appropriate when your in that situation, because what other option is left.

I try not to be a confrontational type, but I do think in this day and age that young adults/teens have no respect at all for other peoples property, they don't get taught this by their parent/s and in the future the adult/teens kids will have even less respect than their parents, the police seem to want little to do with the little hoodlums (or are so hogtied by bureacratic bulldust that they can't deal with it), so what do they expect the law abiding, civilised members of the community to do about it ? some times I think that the only way to sort it out is by retribution (although I don't advocate it), all I can say is that at some point in the future, and I hope it's not too far away, that someone in power takes the bull by the horns and adresses the problems that the youth of today has once and for all.

Just remember: it is all very well and good acting big and tough, until you meet someone who is bigger and tougher than you are. I wonder how many of you who sit there and say things like 'kick his head in' and 'get a balaclava and a baseball bat' would actually do these things? Because let's face it, the little scallys responsible are probably from pretty nasty families, who will not hesitate to get involved in what will fast become an escalating conflict. And being locked up for ABH over someone keying your car? Please. Not terribly sensible suggestions are they?

One more thing to consider is kids of that age have the potential to carry guns........and are seemingly willing to use them.

Back