some advice plz

hey all, jus recently finished my rear brake up grade and its gr8, lol only prob is that on the super s the front brakes were bigger than the rear so i fort mine wud be 2 lol but jus so happens dat the rear 1's are larger than the fronts dat i hav now so im gona upgrade them but wanted to no which brakes/calipers exactly fit no probs i.e. from a primera, almera etc...and wud i need the hub from it also?

anova question i have is about the gearbox, which gear box will fit if im putin a 1.6 from a primera or almera into mine...ive seen that the gearbox for the primera is a lot longer so wud like to no b4 i purchase anything.

thanx

which rear brakes have you got? the pulsar gti-r front brakes will bolt sraight up on a micra with just a 1mm washer to space out the caliper slightly. these are about 256mm ish discs, it just depends on what size the rears are now.

what have you done to the rear brakes to upgrade them? Have you made custom carriers for calipers? If so post some photos up....

scopez

cheers for that m8, unfortunatly i dnt have the cash to but the pulsar brakes...iv heard that they are hard to get also...iv recently got hold of a primera and will begin the conversion nex weekend so any probs that i may cum across id be happy to lol so im prepeared...will the front primera brakes fit mine including calipers?

Hey again Sunny, havnt seen u for ages , wen are u cumin bk down to london and hws the car? i didnt change the calipers i jus swaped my existing axle witht the 1 from the super s which has rear discs...onl probs is that i havnt ABS...got sum pics doe if ud like to see..?

Hope this conversions goes well :s

the primera calipers will prob fit, but the discs wont as the pcd is 114.3mm and the micra is 100mm.

Back