Need some reseaching,plz help here.

CMF_MrMiLk

» CMF Member
Hi all,Just bought my 96 March 5months ago..I bought that because I need a petrol saver.However,after I drove it for a while I fall in love with this man~
I am running with the CG10DE,I wanna upgrade to CG13DE.But before that I wanna upgrade my brakes.Will the N15 brakes fit on my March?If not I will go for the 1.3#G brakes system(disc brakes all around,Now i am running with the tiny front disc brakes,and rear drum.)Just got a question if i wanna upgrade to disc brakes,is it requiry any control arm or hub replacing?
And If i wanna go for GA15DE,any modify is requiry with the convertion?
Please give me some advise and opinion~Many thanks~!!

Attachments

• 20040.jpg
    20040.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 28

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
If you had the UK built Micra then yes the N15 brakes would fit fine. However the Japanese built March has different fron hubs to the UK Micra. So you're on your own here - they may fit but they might not.

The GA15DE isnt an easy conversion. Engine mounts need to be changed, the wiring is different. Much easier to just go with a CG13DE.

If you come across any G# wrecks - let the masses know!

Attachments

• 20041.jpg
    20041.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 41

CMF_MrMiLk

» CMF Member
mm...mine one is Jap Import,so it might not fit the n15 brakes.But what about the G# brakes?Do I need to replacing the control arm or anythings at the foot work if I wanna upgrade to G# brakes?
I know many car wrecks because I work for the local garage as well..They have some CG13DE with GA15 Throttle body and mainflow for me only for $250 NZD :p Is a bargain..keke

Attachments

• 20042.jpg
    20042.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
Back