Solving hesitation experiences

Two years ago I bought this Micra with the timing chain broken. I replaced the engine but the scrapers man was bad enough to remove the distributor and the TB with the engine already loaded in my Jeep. So I used the old distro and adjusted it by eye sight.

Until today I was fine adjusting the distro (as having it done by mecanics here are even worse). Done the resoldering thing, checked connections, swapped the filter and injector rails between engines, etc...

I experience a come-and-go hesitation while accelerating after glide and restores (you know, restoring cruise speed after that idiot leaves the trajectory), like a fuel starvation and what I feel is a general lack of power. It becames worse at the slight slope on the road. My 1 injector 1.4 Opel corsa swing done better than this little nippon.

Last week crimped the fuel return line and then went to work early morning. Hesitation had dissapeared, but still lack of power. Returning to home I swapped the hose crimp for the vac on the regulator. Hesitation came back.

Last night I dismantled the fuel tank and found metal debris inside the pump compartment (like aluminium chips) some little bugs and the pumps body slightly rusted.
I also found loose the pressure hose attached on the inner top, so I replaced the clamp with a screw-in one.

I also made the hammering mod on a spare regulator and set it to 4,5bar.
My today experiences are that hesitation has decreased a little and power slightly increased.
But stills umcomfortable.

Later I'll go to the scrapers and take a GA1.6 TB and injectors (if they like). I'll post results.

If anyone has another idea, please, share with me.
Sorry for the brick and thank with for taking the time.

Back