Hesitation

N

Nismo_K11_998

i have a 998cc k11 micra, the middle version with the black grill surround (on a 97/P plate).
and when i pull away after sitting at traffic lights, i put my foot down and the power takes a couple of seconds to come in, some times i even have to pump it a couple of times before anything happens.

i just wondered if any ones else has come accross the same problem and knows how to fix it, i'm a mechanic myslef and have no idea, nor does anyone at work

please help me.

M

MTB

TB maybe m8 but might be wrong, try putting some engine cleaner stuff in it, i cant remember the name of the stuff i used, but its from halfords and its around £7 in a red bottle. If that fails then i would get the TB checked out m8, regards MTB.

OP
OP
N

Nismo_K11_998

great minds mate, should have put it in first message, but i have done a full service, put in injector cleaner, engine flush, run it on optimax stuff for a week, anything i could think of,

i have been tending towards the TB, but hoped that maybe some one else had another idea, a cheaper one.

cheers anyway, i will have to look into the TB, might just go to a scrappy and find a 1.3, and give that a go.