Sleeping in a micra..

lol i have slept in a micra twice at car shows. front seat wound all the way back! very uncomfy! still better than a tent lol.

I found it quite comfortable, although I did have the rear seat folded, the passenger seat laying right back and a plywood base runing from boot to dashboard withan airmatress on it

My father's friend, a very long time ago, had slept in his car because his wife wouldn't let him in. He slept with his legs up; bad mistake. He woke up and couldn't feel his legs.. they had to be amputated. So.. be careful!

My father's friend, a very long time ago, had slept in his car because his wife wouldn't let him in. He slept with his legs up; bad mistake. He woke up and couldn't feel his legs.. they had to be amputated. So.. be careful!

You're f'in with us right? lol If not I bet his wife felt terrible

He must have slept for some time for the tissue in his legs to have died, plus that's painful, suprised it didn't wake him up. I'm not saying you're a liar, just shocking stuff lol

I've found that lying on the back seat, with the passenger seat dropped forward so you can swing your legs round is the comfiest.

haha.. my seats are rock hard!!

Uncomfyiest thing ever, only had 2 hours sleep due to a roadtrip to liverpool although we chose to sleep next to an airport back here pmsl.

I've tried both the front seat reclined, and the rear bench, both are not comfy at all, but when the only other option is getting your tent out of the boot and setting it up at 10pm when it's been raining all day it's the lesser of two evils.

Having said that the Primera isn't much better!

Now the Micra camper on the other hand, sheer bliss! :laugh:

haha, iv slept in mine with 2 other mates, one along the back seats, one in passenger seat slightly reclined, and me in the drivers seat, slightly reclined...we got a good few hours :)

ive slept a few times with the seat all the way down wasnt too bad. this was when i was doing security felt so tired that i decided to have a little kip lol

Slept in the K10 at JAE when my tent got wrecked. it wasn't very comfortable at all! Still, better than lying on the grass.

JAE 07 slept in my car as the tent was in 6 inches of water..lol

bit harder now though. ive got no interior and only a bucket seat in the front... thats uncomfortable..

I stuck these in mine...pull a handle and yer horizontal, i sleep like a baby...dribbling,wetting myself etc :p

Attachments

• 27479430__1218811546__1__1-1b2ba3bb2733f25653461a64d8275ee7___big__.jpg
    27479430__1218811546__1__1-1b2ba3bb2733f25653461a64d8275ee7___big__.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 187
I've slept in my K10 a few times. Quite comfy with the seat fully reclined but gets a bit cold! Not slept in my K11 yet. Those Recaros look comfy. How much would a pair of those set me back?

BG

I was lucky/persuasive and got them for £50, an absolute bargain! :grinning: They came from a suzuki ignis, if that helps...and they need chopped down as low as possible before you weld them to the micra subframe or they sit way too high (Y)

Attachments

• 04-sport-seats.jpg
    04-sport-seats.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 230
Ignis sport seats are very simlar to glanza ones, different colour as far as i can tell. Was after a set for ages but they are quite rare. Can't imagine them being comfy to sleep on. Its a seat, not a bed.

Back