Moths In A Micra!

J

JamieGti

This is an idea we came up with on another post "Snakes on a Plane!"

LAYLA'S IDEA!

So I've decided to copy the idea and we can totally spoof it! :laugh:

Snakes On A Plane origionally started off as a blog on a website: www.snakesonablog.com/

So the idea is: Oe person starts the story, the next person writes the next few lines and then another person write the next few and so on...
You get the idea!

You're not allowed to write another few lines untill atleast 3 other people have done it before your last post!!!

So here goes...! :grinning:

MOTHS IN A MICRA
One day... NeX was in his office "busy" as usual, making all sorts of whacky inventions to amuse himself. He got bored and started to spam his usual rubbish on the MSC form, WHEN...

some bloke called Jamie came along and totally stole my idea...

PS i love how MSPaint sucks. still i get points for trying

Attachments

• picture.JPG
    picture.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 249
Re-cap: One day... NeX was in his office "busy" as usual, making all sorts of whacky inventions to amuse himself. He got bored and started to spam his usual rubbish on the MSC form, when some bloke called JamieGti came along and totally stole Layla's idea while he was making a crazy sandwich in the back of his...

Re-cap: One day... NeX was in his office "busy" as usual, making all sorts of whacky inventions to amuse himself. He got bored and started to spam his usual rubbish on the MSC form, when some bloke called JamieGti came along and totally stole Layla's idea while he was making a crazy sandwich in the back of his glove box, while keeping an eye out for any moderators who might be passing by. Jamie did want them to notice his big...

:rolleyes: why do u people talk aload of s**t on these sites whats happening to any meets why ent there any, now your all talkin bout moths in a micra is it that boring now

emma/micra said:
:rolleyes: why do u people talk aload of s**t on these sites whats happening to any meets why ent there any, now your all talkin bout moths in a micra is it that boring now

oooh someone is threatening our spam!! hand bags at dawn :D Ollie you can fight for the offical MSC Spammers group :p

emma/micra, no offence but if people want to create posts on "Moths in a Micra" they can, its in Non-Car chat, so its not intrupting any Micra related threads, and having a bit of a laugh once in a while is brilliant for getting the club connected. You can't talk about Micra's 100%, that would just be plain boring! Thanks :)

and plus there are plenty of meets going on in the meets sections ;) i myself am getting my car ready for the first ever south west micra meet in porstmouth :D

TBh, this club has more meets than most others, my friend has a Clio, and they only have meets about twice a year if that.

Layla said:
so back to the moths... :D

Re-cap: One day... NeX was in his office "busy" as usual, making all sorts of whacky inventions to amuse himself. He got bored and started to spam his usual rubbish on the MSC form, when some bloke called JamieGti came along and totally stole Layla's idea while he was making a crazy sandwich in the back of his glove box, while keeping an eye out for any moderators who might be passing by. Jamie did want them to notice his big dribble of mayo running down his face and chin and the moths in the sandwitch Then a big butch lesbian walked in front of his car, suprised he slammed on the brakes and shouted "Ollie! What are you doing in this part of town?" "Nout much.....Just on my way to Brighton"

Layla said:
something tells me its not gunna be a best seller...

:p its got me in it, it has to be good :D

why don't you write the next line little miss writer :p :p

How about this for a story!!!

A guy is driving a Micra C+C (lets say it's Samual L Jackson) down some road in the states, he pulls up at some traffic lights and some thug tries 2 pull him out the car (Say Vinny Jones). He pulls Samual L Jackson out of the car and hits him with the car Door. The a Gigantic Moth comes out of the boot (The Moth is played by Billie Piper) lets out a screech and loads of normal sized moths cum flying and attack and eat Vinnie jones.

The Samual L Jackson gets back in the Micra, along with Moth Billie Piper, they have sex and create Moths in a Micra!!!!!

how about the tale of a cross dresser called, say, Oliver, who makes a giant moth out of rainbow paint in a big tank.. no wait, thats been done

Ollie, you need to do something about your avi pic, its really starting to scare me...

I'm having visions of you tapping on the window of my car saying "It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.".....

Krian said:
Ollie, you need to do something about your avi pic, its really starting to scare me...

I'm having visions of you tapping on the window of my car saying "It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.".....

Ok Changed....back to the Pink Mohickan :D

Layla said:
you should see the pic he just sent me if you want scary :p

U on about my Horsey ??

Thats almost as bad :glare: You look like your about to pull on a gimp outfit and go partying :grinning:

What the hell is going on? :laugh:
I liked the big butch lesbian part!!! HAHA!
We need to get all of the people in this forum involved in the story!
If anyone disses it, we'll just give them a part in the story as a gimp or a prostitute! :D

Recap? ;)

-JGti

JamieGti said:
What the hell is going on? :laugh:
I liked the big butch lesbian part!!! HAHA!
We need to get all of the people in this forum involved in the story!
If anyone disses it, we'll just give them a part in the story as a gimp or a prostitute! :D

Recap? ;)

-JGti

take it away Jamie ;)

Car: K11 1.3 Gx, K11 1.6 Super S
Rating: 0% (0)
Trade Rating: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla
so back to the moths...

Re-cap: One day... NeX was in his office "busy" as usual, making all sorts of whacky inventions to amuse himself. He got bored and started to spam his usual rubbish on the MSC form, when some bloke called JamieGti came along and totally stole Layla's idea while he was making a crazy sandwich in the back of his glove box, while keeping an eye out for any moderators who might be passing by. Jamie did want them to notice his big dribble of mayo running down his face and chin and the moths in the sandwitch Then a big butch lesbian walked in front of his car, suprised he slammed on the brakes and shouted "Ollie! What are you doing in this part of town?" "Nout much.....Just on my way to Brighton"!
Meanwhile... emma/micra was habing her bikini line waxed by...

What happened to the rule - your not allowed to post untill after 3 other posts? I see the spam-alot-bot has been busy! LOL

Any way - the story..

.... Who had come to earth in a rubber boat, unfortunately imigration had been tipped off and raided the sallon where the hamsters worked....

RE-CAP:
One day... NeX was in his office "busy" as usual, making all sorts of whacky inventions to amuse himself. He got bored and started to spam his usual rubbish on the MSC forum, when some bloke called 'JamieGti' came along and totally stole Layla's idea while he was making a crazy sandwich in the back of his glove box, while keeping an eye out for any moderators who might be passing by. Jamie did want them to notice his big dribble of mayo running down his face and chin, not forgetting the moths in the sandwitch, then a big butch lesbian walked in front of his car, suprised he slammed on the brakes and shouted "Ollie! What are you doing in this part of town?", "Nout much.....Just on my way to Brighton"!
Meanwhile... emma/micra was having her bikini line waxed by hamsters,​
Jamie saw the work the hamsters had done on emmas bikini line and decided to get his done aswell...

:), lol

Back