my sleeping beauty

mik

» CMF Member
hi friends,

i took a few pictures of my sleeping beauty, as i called her, because its been about one year of the road. In the next few weeks i will get her on the streets.

Attachments

• 12184.jpg
    12184.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 17

mik

» CMF Member
another one. thats my garage, where she sleeps. there i did most of the stuff on the car for myself.

Attachments

• 12185.jpg
    12185.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 25

cisco

» CMF Member
Heh that looks awesome mate.

Attachments

• 12262.jpg
    12262.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 29

mik

» CMF Member
Thanks a lot, for all the kind words. I can't wait to cruise with her around the street.

today sun was shining, so i pulled her out of the garage a bit

Attachments

• 12294.jpg
    12294.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 23

mik

» CMF Member
interior, all white and bayside blue (nissan skyline)
boost gauge on a-pillar, oil temp and volt gauge under stereo, i did the carpet and the ceeling in black :D

Attachments

• 12296.jpg
    12296.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 23

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
top job mate, wouldnt have gone orange myself but yi it looks great (says me with the gold coloured micra ha ha).

i have had people help me on this site with regards to the oil temp installation. as you have done it yourself, any chance of posting a pic(s) of were the sender goes and how you installed it. cheers

mik

» CMF Member
Thanks a lot guys, the orange is an Original Lamborghini Gallardo color, took me a bit to get it :) But the result is really awesome. More pictures will come soon (engine bay, and stuff)

mik

» CMF Member
allright, she's running! this or next week, she'll hit the streets again, after a year off the road. i'm welding my own custom turbo manifold, so maybe (and hopefully) this year the sleeping beauty will join the darkside.

Attachments

• 12681.jpg
    12681.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 29

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
that looks nice!

ive always liked that postert kit as well..bahh. if i had to have a kit i'd get that one. only other one i'd consider would be the east bear stuff.

good job

Attachments

• 12697.gif
    12697.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 31

mik

» CMF Member
Allright! Car's on the road now! It passed the inspections, and i can drive her legally on the road now. Will pick up my license plates, in two days.

*does happy dance*

I didn't use any wheelspacers yet. The rims are 7x15 inches. It's dropped with eibach springs. Next thing will be custom exhaust pipes, strutbrace and the small turbo :)

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
I love it mate!

Are you planning to colorcode the blue parts of the interior orange aswell some time too.!? Would be perfect..
And maybe get the original seats retrimed in white and orange vinyl or leather or something like that..

Cheers
Are

mik

» CMF Member
Yeah, i crashed it. Its about two years ago, but still i didn't throw her away.. so i wanted to rebuild her again.

Last Monday i bought a black super S 1.3, which i will swap the pieces like bodykits, interior and all that stuff, from my old micra to that black one.
As i will strip the black one complety down, i will redo a couple of things.

One thing isn't for shure, the color. I really love that orange, but maybe i'll go for something else, so lets see :)

As soon as i start the new project i'll keep you guys updated.

have fun and drive save
in piece and memory to all our beloved micras

mik

Back