skycra

should I put my spare skyline engine in the micra

• Total voters
Well Max .... you stereotype yourself. hella useless and s##t for brains LOL. However, your English is good, and your punctuation is pretty good - well written, and well said. ;)
I stereotype myself because I know it's true. I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar, and openly admit that, I'm not here for serious engine swaps and serious track setup suspension. I'm here to make some good friends and ultimately have a laugh, Which is all you should be doing as a teenager.

Hell. We're Micra people, everyone else makes fun of us, we should just join in anyway!

A bite from you, you just cant seem to leave me alone. Wish i can block ya on here too lol

And youve clearly missed my point!
Yes because you're extremely special to me.... honest. Who do you think you are? You've achieved nothing enviable, yet place yourself above everyone?

Dont slam other people's work saying it needs no skill when its the same as what you've done and I may not bite ;)

Last edited:
Well max - I'm here to learn as well, and I'm 62, but have never had a real interest in cars. Never stereotype yourself....others will do that.
If you know where you are in life, and can laugh at yourself - you're 90% there. So you might be a bit brighter than you think. ;)

I'm here to learn as well, and I'm 62, but have never had a real interest in cars. Never stereotype yourself....others will do that.
If you know where you are in life, and can laugh at yourself - you're 90% there. So you might be a bit brighter than you think.
Pfft. We feed on labels. If we don't fit into a category, we don't exist.

Well.

Attachments

• eatingpopcorn.gif
    eatingpopcorn.gif
    662.6 KB · Views: 249
I said it requires no skill where?

Whos work am i slamming?

Bolting in a ga isnt what ive done....
In response to Scott saying it requires alot of skill... you said "wrong", implying no or little skill required

All GA swap folk, being as you was expecting a 'bite', it was obviously said purposely

Engine swap to a similar transverse inline 4 cylinder is what you've done/doing. Like I said master the shafts and the rest is the same on many an engine

Last edited:
I actually agree, it's pretty simple, you just gotta know what you're doing. On a K11 anyway. More complicated on a K10 or a K12 eh.
Knowing what you're is half the battle
If you're prepared to pay £250+ plus on a water pump n controller yes it'll almost bolt in
But done "properly" as some call it, with GA box requires the custom shafts n mounts and same effort as every other engine

GA in a K12 would be something to see

Last edited:
Knowing what you're is half the battle
If you're prepared to pay £250+ plus on a water pump n controller yes it'll almost bolt in
But done "properly" as some call it, with GA box requires the custom shafts n mounts and same effort as every other engine

GA in a K12 would be something to see
Bit pointless when the HR16DE is a factory option... I just can"t wait for K12 prices to drop enough to start seeing some turbo builds on here :)

What are you going to do use pritstick and pva to glue #### together and attempt to use some saftey sissors you nicked from school to cut the micra apart for the propshaft?

Its a massive job and at 13 mate I dont think you are man enough for the task unless you plan on getting your dad to help aka you pass all the tools and #### to him..

If you are serious about all this mate and take a mature educated attempt Im sure most of us will help you along the way but if you are on here expecting to get spoon fed without searching for any other threads or using mighty google then I and many others wont bother helping. There is a v6 RWD micra and some old threads on german micra forums take a quick google mate you should find something. Give yourself a rough guide to go by.

Friendly.... x

Was a bit brutal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Just abit ! There was no need to speak to him like that ... especially when he has been really friendly bless him! Fair play to him ill deffinately be watching ! And as for using tools I let my 11 year old sister use all my power tools when I'm watching... and my parents did with me.. . Its great to learn early as long as its safe.. .. my sister is convinced shell be famous one day.. . Kinda the same.. . Who knows she may be but who am I to urinate on her parade! Go for it micra racer and there is no shame what do ever in asking for help or doing the project with your dad.. . I personally think that's awesome! X

Ive been on the fourm for the past 2 years and been nothing but nice and helpful 2 the other people on the fourm and then that d##k comes along. Some people should be banned from the fourm

Well dont, a lot of people are not innocent in all of this... I COMMENCE THIS THREAD TO BE HAPPY FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS... Micra Racer... I like you have a hug.... now everything is fixed

Back