• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

silento's 1.0L

Might be best to get a low mileage carpet from a breaker.They did aftermarket replacements years ago that were awful & one from Nissan is going to be dear...

Ok cheers. Is there any chance I can get a high quality one custom made and tailored to fit? Probably end up being too expensive but i'm curious.

there is loads of places that do custom interiors etc. just need to google for some :p

Car looks tidy, they are nice in white. Strut brace looks good in the bay, you will be suprised how much difference they actually make. I always stiffen mine up with front upper and lower and same on the rear, makes hell of a difference and fairly cheap too

Liio

Only problem now is the rear seatbelts are both stuck and don't move if you try and pull them. I've seen them on ebay for around £30 each but would rather not spend money if there is an easy fix for it.

they have to be held in the exact position as if they were mounted in the car, else they wont release eh

there's dents all over this car. to be expected really. it's been owned by a middle age lady for about 16 years.

Same here apart from the lady bit. lol need to get them all sorted and some new wings thanks to rust and a bad previous owner.

Update on interior light bulb:
DSCF1184.jpg

DSCF1185.jpg

it's whiter but not brighter.
Definately gonna buy a better quality one.

Back