*sigh*

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Well i suppose it was to good to be true, to have my car for over a year and nothing happen to it.

Yesterday ended that run, while not a major incident still enough to **** me off.

While parked in Newcastle yesterday someone, who ive yet to find decided to drive / reverse into my car while trying to get either in or out of the space next to me.

Scuffing my rear bumper :(

They then proceeded to flee the scene without even a note saying sorry, so im hoping the cctv that covers the carpark may be able to help -- more out of principle than anything else, we shall see.

At worse it'll have to be sprayed (will get a better look at it tonight)...just glad they didnt hit any of the metal work, as that would have been more costly.

Kris.

Aww man - not to cool. Sure you'll get it sorted out soon, and as you say its only the bumper, so not really a major issue :)

yeah, dont think its anymore that just a black / blue scuff......which happens to be from the other guy / girls car. So possibly they have sustained more damage than me -- i hope :D

What i really dont get is how, you can fail to see a bright white micra.....

Well justice has been served....kind of.

While the perpetrator has gotten away, after taking a close look at my bumper what i thought was deep scratches and scrapes has turned out to be paint left behind from the other guys car.

So they have come of worse (which is how it should be), a quick polish and the bumpers back to normal with only slight pressure marks in the paint.

A happier Kris. :)

Shame for it to happen but glad it all came out ok though. Seems like they must have come off worse which is good lol. :) Same thing happened to my mates car in a public car park not so long ago. People just don't pay enough attention.

Heh, I think me and (mostly) my dad have managed to scuff all 4 corners of my car :D Good thing it's not got body colour bumpers :D 'Tis nice that ur happy with urs again.

Back