Newbie/s here!

Jny*Jon

Ex. Club Member
Hello all we are new to this forum and found it while searching google yesterday. We brought our Micra K11 super S in black off a friend of ours yesterday it is bog standard but we are so keen to get back in to the modding scene again and very excited too!!

Any ideas on simple cheap mods tht we can do strait away, anything big will have to wait as we are getting married end of next month and then of course there is xmas to think about (kids come first lol!!)

Jny&Jon

We brought it for £200 im hoping that is a good price, she does have high milage tho 106k but runs well enough our friends partner is a mechanic so he had it all checked before passing it on to us.

We are already thinking about taking the rear wiper off as it has been snapped off anyway and replacing the side indicators with clear ones although cant find any cheap ones. Ebay sell them for £15 are there any universal ones we can buy for less than that? When I (Jny) modified my Hyundai Coupe i managed to get some universal ones from halfords for about £7???

I want to take the little stickers above the headlight off and the ones that run down the sides but Jon kinda likes them Grrrrr!! Im a woman and i will always get my own way tho :blush: Hee Hee!!!

Back