Must be the day for it ( more thieving scum)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Well we have been moved in for about 3-4 weeks now and everything has been going brilliant so far, really enjoying it and Sam and me are getting on great! :)

The car was parked out front tonight as was Sam's VTR. We were just about to go out and move them round as we have to do with small driveway, it was still daylight and a group of kids came upto the car and began looking round it, nothing strange there happens a lot and you get use to it after a while. Sam and I stood at the window looking and the cheeky buggers only started to remove the valve caps!!!

So I ran down stairs and gave chase, but they dissapeared down a side street, so out of principle jumped in the car and drove round the estate and caught up with them, didn't get them back but it was the principle more then anything.

Just hope it's not the start of things to come, as with Ed my neighbours have CCTV that films directly down the driveway. So we'll be watching from now on for anything else.

Kev

Glad your move went well.

Shame about the bloody little thieves, whats the point in nicking stuff like that....

Know how you feel mate - mine got nabed after JAE, wasn't impressed. Little ####es.

Anyway - only way is up mate!

That is such an irritting thing for someone to do, you get the caps back in the end?

I got 3 of them back and in the proccess scared quite a few young kids lol! Well actually one of them was doing the nicking and the others I tried to make peace with and talked to them about the car, better to be friendly then have the parents knocking down the door lol!

They pinch them for their push bikes, mine are S/S bright silver that came with the alloys, I've actually been meaning to change them for black ones to avoid this. I just hope they don't come back and try anything else, like denting the car and this is the end of it.

Kev

Just say to them if anything happens no matter how small they will be the first people you will go looking for. lol

Well funny you should say that because whilst I was at work yesterday some very nervous youth came to the door around 3pm with the tail between his legs with the said valve cap to return it and apologise.

His so called m8 who stole them and left most of them on the drive was too scared to come back and say sorry but told his friend he wouldn't be doing it again and said we would have no further trouble lol!!!!!!!!!

Kev (the peace maker and kid scarer! grrr! lol)

Back