Sick K11

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maddog

Anyone knows this?

Had ECU light on me dash displaying took it it to nissan garage, they said the sensor on manifold had gone!! had car service today and sensor replaced!! car still displaying fault and car has no power anymore struggling to get acceleration!! is this to do with K&N induction filter? plus the cold weather were having? any help would be greatful

MADDOG

Sounds like the Throttle body mate. Do a search on it and you'll see what the problem is :)

Finally someone using sick properly!!!!

Sick is bad....not good!

Sorry can't help but I had to get this off my chest :eek:

I put my standard airbox back on the car and iv got all my former glory power back! The car picks up amazingly! Try your standard box back on and see how you get on, Failing that you could have the throttle body problem that most K11's have :(

induction kits are rubbish on anything less than a turbo'd car. sounds like the old k11 TB problem to me.

mohammed

Anyone knows this?

Had ECU light on me dash displaying took it it to nissan garage, they said the sensor on manifold had gone!! had car service today and sensor replaced!! car still displaying fault and car has no power anymore struggling to get acceleration!! is this to do with K&N induction filter? plus the cold weather were having? any help would be greatful

MADDOG
i've had the same problum with my car when i used to accelerate the car use to pull bk it was my air flow metre thats what normally goes on the micras pull the air flow switch off and then drive the car reply bk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back