She's gone

Sadly we have to let the mighty micra go.
She would need a bit of welding to get her through its next mot so we decided its best she went.

It was just a standard micra when we got it and the first thing we had to do was take the scrappy hub caps off.
Then we painted the wheels white and thought she looked a beast.
We then decided that she wobbled about to much in the corners and had an Autotest coming up. So we ordered brand new updated shocks and springs. Also we got complete new poly bushes for the front end and bought an anti rollbar to stop the rolling.
Next on the list was drilling holes in the airbox and an upper strut brace.
It handled superb after doing that and she barked out nicely.

We then took the center box out of the exhaust and fiddled with the plug or sensor under the airbox because it seemed very restrictive and also fitted an almera air box.
The white wheels got boring and decided to paint them yellow.

It went like absolute stink after everything we did to it.
I don't know what speed everybody else can get in third but we managed 80mph in it. It was unbelievable for a micra (in my eyes).
It was such a fun and nippy car and will be missed considerably.
Enough of that it's time for pictures.

She's now being replaced with an immaculate Suzuki ignis sport that is a pocket rocket

Attachments

• 1380644047930.jpg
    1380644047930.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 275
Had suzi motorbikes and have a suzi van - nothing wrong with them bud, good solid reliable transport. A rival to the micra for sure. Jap innit ;)

Possibly, can't say as I've never had a suzi car, but I can't fault my van or the bikes I had in my youth. BUT - I love my micra - I don't love my van Ha ha.:p

It's just that bit faster and better handling. But the micra was one of those things, no matter what anyone said about it (mostly the wheels) I still loved it and I would have many more, with yellow wheels :) Bit sadly she's gone :-(

Nah, no need to wish, been proven a few times ;)

Still looks like a tidy wee car you've got there. Just need to drop it 35mm :) be spot on :D

Back