Selling up

could i buy my engine back?..lol

I've still got it so sure!!!! haha.

As for splitting, no! If I can't sell as package then I'll think about maybe splitting, but really need everything to go, need space and cash for new project.

To be honest mate I think you would be better splitting the bits and selling the car as a whole

Good luck either way though mate

I'd want a few bits too ;)

To be honest mate I think you would be better splitting the bits and selling the car as a whole

Good luck either way though mate

I'd want a few bits too ;)

Mate you pmd me a few weeks ago about having 2 flywheels for a 1.0l k11 for me, could I take the ultra light flywheel as you did offer them for me in previous posts but I heard nothing from you again mate? Cheers, Micka

Ok ok ok................. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I can't sell the whole lot together first then yes I will split it up, the whole lot has to go because I have a new project and it's not micra's so it all has to go!!!!!

What I will do is just post the list up of what's up for grabs and how much I'd like or ono, and then go from there! Does that sound fair?????

is it really toast?.. did you look inside after you cooked it peter? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

It really really was toast, I took a couple of photos!

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

Mate you pmd me a few weeks ago about having 2 flywheels for a 1.0l k11 for me, could I take the ultra light flywheel as you did offer them for me in previous posts but I heard nothing from you again mate? Cheers, Micka

Hi Micka, yes I did see the pm you sent and sorry for not getting back to you about it, the reason I didn't get back to you is because I needed to sort out what I was going to do with my bits and really I want to shift the whole lot of my micra bits together, if that doesn't happen and I cant sell it all as a package, then I'd happily sell you the flywheel, hope you understand.

dibs on 1.3 lightened flywheel, could be intereseted in the straight cut gear set,
also the spare 773 cams,
will watch this thread very closely!!!

Have had a lot of interest in the bits listed, so if the whole lot doesnt sell then I will list the stuff on its own, and will prob be an ebay "buy now or best offer" price.

Back