four branch manifold. ebay.

Ashley don't make them.

Ebay one I don't no anything about.

Japspeed is expensive as far as I have been able to tell.

Japanese ones are over 500 on yahoo japan auctions.

So iam booking my car in to have the manifold and system done custom.

Thanks for all the replies, emmensly helpful

If had seen the thread I would have replied sooner... :p

As far as in aware there are janspeed not Japspeed

Sportex from eBay

And a company called Cp msport for 200 pound?

How much were you quoted for custom?

CP motorsport isn't trading anymore or are they?

Apparently the one off eBay is really poor quality and janspeed is far to expensive, so custom is going to be the best bet

Thanks for the replies chaps.

Iam still awaiting the quote. Its a friend of a friend so would be slightly cheaper. I was thinking that I wouldn't mind spending a little more because I would get exactly what I wanted and they could tuck it right up as high as possible.

Then I saw martin post zr manifold, which I completly forgot about. So I bought one on ebay 10mins ago lol

I think I need to go this route, too, imo, keep with the hotrod stylee of building the car. It still only owes me about a grand, which includes crash repair and iam enjoying pinching parts from other cars :D

Cheers chaps
Kev

I got a zr manifold arrive today!

The ports really don't line up at all :(

Spacing on cg13 is 79mm apart from centre of port to centre of next. All are equal.

The zr manifold is 88mm spacing and also all equal spacing.

What do peeps do to get it all to fit nice. The difference between distance from port 1 to 4 is 27mm wider on the zr manny.

Surely peeps don't cut it all up and weld it back together, do they?

It be easier to use the honda turbo manifold I have cose the spacing is 90-80-90 so only 2 outer runners need pulling inward!

Please help cose this is getting exspensive, I don't mind spending money but I don't want to waste more on stuff like manifold and coilovers that really don't fit haha lol

Cheers
Kev

Back