self revving

camoxodka

car half done :)
okay so i have notices that when the car is running cold it idles fine at just in the middle of 1 and 1.5 rpm but when the car is warmered up it increased to just under 2k and it keep dropping to 1.5k and then raises it self back to just under 2 and keep doing that can anyone help me with this problem i thought it was the throttle cable but checked it and it seems to be fine. :(

okay so i have notices that when the car is running cold it idles fine at just in the middle of 1 and 1.5 rpm but when the car is warmered up it increased to just under 2k and it keep dropping to 1.5k and then raises it self back to just under 2 and keep doing that can anyone help me with this problem i thought it was the throttle cable but checked it and it seems to be fine. :(

Throttle body? Try swapping with another micra or from breakers

used to get that when either the idle screws been open too far or the IAV been open too far. u need me to recalibrate the IAV again?

when ur free? mondays gonna rain but tues onward look fine
I drive to urs? since you've driven to mine last time

when ever matey :) just pm the date i am free all week going to take my injectors back tomorrow, sell my cat and get some new oil, oil filter and some flush :)

ok fixed.
the janspeed mani & decat meant the idle screw was open too far n idled high.
the IAV was also sticking slightly n out of tune.

so cleaned and re-calib the IACV and readjust the idle screw till it warm idles 800rpm

ok fixed.
the janspeed mani & decat meant the idle screw was open too far n idled high.
the IAV was also sticking slightly n out of tune.

so cleaned and re-calib the IACV and readjust the idle screw till it warm idles 800rpm

Hi,

Where abouts are you? I can drive to yours if you fix mine as well.

Regards

Back