Seeing a few random marches around in Tokyo..

cisco

» CMF Member
Just a few of those Bolero and Rumba style random ones etc.

Nothing actually FAST to report so far. K11 March is SO OLD over here now. Plenty of zippy new cars though.

Had a great lunch and hang out today with Hiro san, a mate that I met during the original 2005 annual March MTG over here in Kanagawa. Good to see him, had a nice time and met his wife this time.

We saw a few cool cars drive past etc. Seeing quite a few R35 GTRs etc.

Hiro sold his March a few years back, it was previously this car: http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/micra-meets/kanagawa-2005/kanagawa05-124.jpg And that's Hiro in the pic.

He got a Mitsubishi mini little 4wd thing after that. Then sold that and now has a 2 yr old Nissan MOCO! AWesome!!! 660cc turbo!!! :p He said accelerates slightly faster than March k11, but after 100kmh, March is faster. So it's a great city car with a nice 660cc turbo and super cheap to run. Super cheap on fuel, but also super low on taxes etc just from being a K-class car etc.

Wish we could get K class cars in oz :p

Cheers

smidge

» CMF Member
i got a stack of photos from the Osaka Car Auctions when i was there last week, we got access to them to shoot an episode for our show...

here are a few pics:

japan0901.jpg

japan0902.jpg

japan0903.jpg

japan0904.jpg

japan0905.jpg

japan0906.jpg

japan0907.jpg

japan0908.jpg

japan0910.jpg

japan0911.jpg

japan0912.jpg

japan0913.jpg

japan0914.jpg

cisco

» CMF Member
Nice pics man. Love all these cars. Yeah see these kinds of cars driving around all the time. Can't believe how many ferraris and maseratis there are in Tokyo.

Love those subaru wagons in your pics. One of the great shapes.

cisco

» CMF Member
Saw this weapon today.

Sorry bad photo, just taken from my keitai.

But it had the NISMO everything and was one of the brand new 370 or whatever models. Looked totally awesome in the flesh.

Attachments

• 49266.jpg
    49266.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 32
Back