Scrapyard K11 Tacho

Might still be able to get this if anyone's interested. Wiring clipped very short, however, and can't vouch for condition.

S

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 222
Price depends on what the scrapyard wants for it. They asked £20 for one out of a K10. I'll need a little for time and effort (not much). Postage will be around £5, or even less. If you want it, I'll see if I can get back before they crush the car.

S

I've got an excellent idea - find all the tacho clusters you can and sell them to the poor australians that never got them with their LX and SLX'es! :) I know i'd really like one to replace my external tacho but they're very hard to come by down here since we only got 300 odd Super-S micras, being the only ones that had them.

Seeing as you guys seem to have such a surplus of them in scrapyards and whatnot.

---dens

deNs, I think there's one in a scrapyard near me if you would like one? You would be able to swap out the speedo section so it's still in km/h :)

Apparently the Super S and SR weren't the only ones that came with a tach. This one came out of a "4-door" with a 1.3L, electric windows, etc. Couldn't tell the year as the front plate was missing and it was stacked on top of another car with the boot up so I couldn't tell if it was an LX, etc. I've taken the perspex off to clean it out a bit as it appears to have been off for some weeks and was a little damp. I might (carefully) take the dial faces off and xerox them as I'm interested in changing mine to something a little lighter like some I've seen on here. If dazza2122 is no longer interested I''ll post the unit on Buy and Sell (which is what I probably should have done in the first place. If so, sorry)

S

Attachments

• IMG_1074_1.jpg
    IMG_1074_1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0961_1.jpg
    IMG_0961_1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 178
Aside from the Super S/SR, it is usually SLX models that have tachos, along with special editions like the early 1.0 S models :)

James

Back