March g# in scrapyard

Blake

Ex. Club Member
was looking through the local goldmine scrapyard and i coudnt beleve what i found, a '93 gray march g#

its a auto with no engine in it has the super s style bumpers but with the import size front plate mount thay are in fairly good nick no cracks just a few scrapes should be easy to repair. the seats are sr style but look nicer, march rear lights. apart from that nothing much else rare on it.

i have the boot and LED rear spoiler and is currently geting painted been after one for ages to couldnt believe my luck. will upload pictures when i get it back. :love: :love:

if anyone wants anything off it or wants a neb heres the adress

Norman Marshall Limited
Unit 12
Shelly Road
Newburn Industrial Estate
Newcastle Upon Tyne NE15 9RS
tel. 0191 264 5066

was looking through the local goldmine scrapyard and i coudnt beleve what i found, a '93 gray march g#

its a auto with no engine in it has the super s style bumpers but with the import size front plate mount thay are in fairly good nick no cracks just a few scrapes should be easy to repair. the seats are sr style but look nicer, march rear lights. apart from that nothing much else rare on it.

i have the boot and LED rear spoiler and is currently geting painted been after one for ages to couldnt believe my luck. will upload pictures when i get it back. :love: :love:

if anyone wants anything off it or wants a neb heres the adress

Norman Marshall Limited
Unit 12
Shelly Road
Newburn Industrial Estate
Newcastle Upon Tyne NE15 9RS
tel. 0191 264 5066

mate would you sell that spoiler? i am trying to get one but they are rare as batman.

i would love loads of stuff off that car but its too far north, are you able to get anymore parts off it?

sorry nex the spoiler is geting painted for my car. also just got some super march rear lights to go on

what are you after off it ? bumper will proably be to big for posting.

will try to go back and have a look for you just tell me a idea of what your after matey i know its got plastic headlights, march rear lights, and as sonic said has electic everything but didnt see much else differant

sorry nex the spoiler is geting painted for my car. also just got some super march rear lights to go on

what are you after off it ? bumper will proably be to big for posting.

will try to go back and have a look for you just tell me a idea of what your after matey i know its got plastic headlights, march rear lights, and as sonic said has electic everything but didnt see much else differant

ooh, well i would like the plastic headlights, and the bumpers if that is possible, also the bulb holders for the march lights. also i will take the cupholder if it has one, plastic cam cover if it is there... erm... i cant think what else it would have...

electric mirrors, electric tilt+slide sunroof, electric windows, pop out rear windows, the seats are absolutely lush - SR/Super S style but softer fabric, and theres the calipers for vented discs for the K10 lads and lasses.

electric mirrors, electric tilt+slide sunroof, electric windows, pop out rear windows, the seats are absolutely lush - SR/Super S style but softer fabric, and theres the calipers for vented discs for the K10 lads and lasses.

ooh electric sunroof? i would have that :D and the seats if they are that good ;)

Back