K11 tacho lights

I fitted a clock set (RPM tacho) from a Super S last night to my 1.0L and they all work fine apart from the backlit function isn't working. Is there a fuse for this or are there individual bulbs for each gauge? I just find it strange that none of the gauges light up and as I didn't finish fitting them until 01:00hrs there was no time to have a good check. To be honest the prevous set were also very poorly lit, if at all from memory. The little fuse box inside the car doesn't list the clockset.

Many thanks skymera, I saw the bulb holder's on the back but before I go removing the clockset again, I just wanted to make sure there was nothing more obvious like a fuse (as it seems strange that all 4 bulbs are not working).

I bought some dials from eBay and had 3 not working, so it is possible, especially during transit!

Sling some new working bulbs in, if they're LED make sure they're the right way round :)

Anyone know what car these are from, I fitted them last night (I guessed they are from a Super S, bought on ebay.de), but having seen a few advertised on here that were green, I'm wondering if the ones I have bought/fitted are the type most people here fit. The funny thing is I stripped out the dash, located all the wires that needed splicing into, then for some strange reason I just thought I would test fit them before cutting the wires and they worked straight away, so I wasted 2 hours:D Very happy to see them fit as a straight swap though.

Std ones I had fitted
555356_10151389804921054_804248297_n.jpg

New ones that I fitted
14791_10151389804916054_1814066035_n.jpg

today fitted backlight led bulbs and clock, 2 working of them working(all left side), 3 not(right side and clock. So it's fitted incorrect way or something wrong with wiring?

Back