Super Moderator
Club Member
NeX and I were at a scrapyard near by us today and found this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

May be able to get bits if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• K10 Super S J Jones 01.jpg
    K10 Super S J Jones 01.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 686
  • K10 Super S J Jones 02.jpg
    K10 Super S J Jones 02.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 606
  • K10 Super S J Jones 03.jpg
    K10 Super S J Jones 03.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 867
  • K10 Super S J Jones 04.jpg
    K10 Super S J Jones 04.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 685
  • K10 Super S J Jones 05.jpg
    K10 Super S J Jones 05.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 584
Poor thing!! Those seats and steering wheel would be worth getting

In fact the whole interior would be worth it lol

if only it hadn't been mashed by that porche i bet it would be in perfect nic

unfortunately the right bolster on the drivers seat is mullered!

only on 77k aswell!

Youthhhh.

Jealous much?

I could go crazy on that.

Steering Wheel, Side Skirts, Arch ext., Digital clock, Front Doorcards.

*drool*

That K10 deserves to be sitting on top of the porsche!

lol yeah, then you could just turn the key ( would start first time )
drive it off, and drive it home, then use it for another 10 years.

makes me sad seeing such a reasonable condition car scrapped

if anyone wants parts thats easily done, the body kit is slightly scuffed, just needs a repaint really, the drivers seat has a hole in it, and the surround on the clock infront of the gearstick is missing, other than that it is perfect nick, only reason we didn't get any bits is because we weren't sure if it would sell (i cant afford to buy stuff that doesn't sell at the moment) and we would have had to ask for the porche to be moved.

If the clock is shagged I won't bother with that, the door cards are too big to post tbh, and I'm hoping to get some Foah skirts from superls.

So...

I'll deffo have the st.wheel if you dont mind :).

lol noooo its like a nightmare, i really want a k10 super s lol. whoever scrapped it needs a boot up they're ...........

Well that's one way of lowering you car, whack a porsche on top, lol.

Well the keys are still in it, just put some petrol in and a battery and drive outta there, bonus, you get a porsche, lol.

hey fella, want dibs on the whole kit

hey mate, can you price up what you want for the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and spoiler? defo want these items

spoiler has been broken by the porsche can find out the rest though.

hey mate shall we go down there tomorrow and get the kit? maybe the spoiler can be repaired, we could get the wheel, maybe its worth getting the dials with the tacho,

hey mate shall we go down there tomorrow and get the kit? maybe the spoiler can be repaired, we could get the wheel, maybe its worth getting the dials with the tacho,

just raid it for anything that is worth somthing :p easy way to make money ;)

just raid it for anything that is worth somthing :p easy way to make money ;)

i can't afford to, i can only spend money on stuff i know will sell because i don't have the space or the money to have any more car parts lying around otherwise the car would be a hollow shell by now

can you still get the kit?

can you still get the super S body kit? and how much will you want for it? (taking into account its not including the top spoiler)

hi mate do you have a phone number for this scrap yard please? and where is it ? thanks very much john

p.m me please

i will go there tomorrow and get the kit and the dials
is there anything else anyone wants?

right just to let you guys know

i got the bumpers, skirts, arches, spoiler, dials, clock, dial surround, steering wheel, erm... think thats about it...

i have no idea about k10s so i am going to put them on ebay, i have had loads of PMs and offers and things so i think its the only way to make it fair.

i will be putting them up at the price i paid for them too.

the car is in Devises J Jones reclaimation, i have the number and the address if anyone wants to go there, it still has the full interior, door cards and seats.

Best way, mate. You'll make some money hopefully :).

Dont forget to post all the links up :p.

lol thanks mate,

btw all the bits are in pretty good condition the clock is actually ok and i got the mount and loom and screws and stuff, and the steering wheel is all good, i got the horn and stuff for that. the spoiler only has a slight crack in it too, so its not looking so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back