Rust be gone!

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Just started getting rid of all the rust on the Micra!

- A huge piece on the passenger side door going all the way through!
- Two bits of bubbling paint on the passenger side arch and a huge piece on the end!
- A loads of small bits here and there.

Also, there is a bit under the rubber that goes around the windscreen! Dont know how deep it goes but I can imagine it's going to be a right ##### to get sorted, anyone else had this problem?

yeah on my back widow and the only way to sort mine was remove the window grind it then fill & replace the window so i just got a new boot instead, if i where you id put all money and effort it getting it done soon cos it'll only get worse and last thing you want it to have to replace the whole window section!

yer i had it quite bad in the passenger door and a small spot by the windscreen rubber but i just slotted some metal under it an welded and filled in place.

I've got that Windscreen problem on both our K10s...better sort that out before it goes through....cleared out the water channel on top of the Bulkhead as it was full of leaves etc...a must as the water can then drain away freely (Y)

Just started getting rid of all the rust on the Micra!

- A huge piece on the passenger side door going all the way through!
- Two bits of bubbling paint on the passenger side arch and a huge piece on the end!
- A loads of small bits here and there.

Also, there is a bit under the rubber that goes around the windscreen! Dont know how deep it goes but I can imagine it's going to be a right ##### to get sorted, anyone else had this problem?

good work mate get that 10 gleaming! the windscreen problem is a common k10 fault all mine have had it. in order to really sort it properly you'll nee to get the windscreen out completly, but you should be able to patch it up for a few years without doing that. but in an ideal world windsreen out ;)

Back