Rumour

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
ok i was at envy performance today and chatting with the lads and Gaz told me something very interesting. He was driving through town (newcastle) the other day and spotted a wide arched K12. Didnt ask him what colour it was but he said it had the full racing graphics on it....like the 350SR.

Could it be the 350SR? Possibly it could have been at NMUK again....
But what he did mention shocked me. It's plate wasn't m19cra (Or what ever is on the 350sr) he said it was NLxxxx

THere is a very high chance that there is a wide arch'd K12 in newcastle and if so i will find you lol....i want your wings lol.

or he could have been taking the pee out of me?

I've seen a Nissan van driving around near me with those exact same red and silver Nissan decals, was quite surprised when I saw it! :)

M19 CRA has been on a few micras i think its just owned by Nissan or NMGB and put onto cars for photo opertunities. Someone did a search for the plate through RAC and i think its registered to a green Micra S.

is the green micra s that the plate is registered to not the 350r tho becuase it was just a standard micra before it got all that done to it i think. im sure iv read a feature somewhere that said it started life as a green 3 door s.

Hehe, the DVLA and RAC have different opinions about M19CRA ;)

RAC said:
Vehicle details
Manufacturer NISSAN
Model
Body type 5 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour GREEN
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 28 October 2002
Number of previous owners
Last owner change
And...
DVLA said:
The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for M19 CRA are:

Date of Liability 01 01 2006
Date of First Registration 04 11 2002
Date of Last V5 Issue 02 08 2005
Year of Manufacture 2002
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 3498CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour RED

Also, quite interestingly it seems Nissan hold M1CRA too, as it's currently registered to a red 160SR it seems:
The vehicle details for M1 CRA are:

Date of Liability 01 01 2006
Date of First Registration 11 07 2005
Date of Last V5 Issue 11 08 2005
Year of Manufacture 2005
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1598CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour RED

But before this it was on a green 5dr SE+

if you have a look at the 350SR it has M19CRA on it and if you find a old issue of Jtuner or Banazi or sumit like that it had the 350SR and red 160SR and the red 160 was m1cra.

When i had my micra Si i ws one click away on DVLA website from buying M19 CRA, wish i had now i could of sold them it it was only £499.

and now its priceless!!! hahaha

you know thats not gunna be for sale for a long while

Back