Rota RBs on my K12

Finally got some wheels for my K12 after being on coilovers with stock wheels for far too long.

Anyway after a bit of arch rolling on the rear, 15x7s et 30 with 195/55/15:

IMG-20121216-WA0001.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

Gotta show the love for the DCI's :p
*Hi5*
...dare I say a Spoiler from an SX model would look ace on her, unless you're not a spoiler fan of course? ;)

Yeh I love it, Bought it to do miles and its done me proud so far. Its just thrown a wobbler at 90k but after replacing the turbo and EGR its on top form again. £405 quid for the turbo and EGR I guess is a reasonable price to pay for what I get in return.

Yeh I keep my eye out for the spoiler but they seem to be quite pricey, plus someone reversed into it at my work and left a crack in the rear bumper and a dent below the number plate and they kindly drove off without leaving details so I've got that to fix too!

Depending where you are might be worth contacting people breaking cars on ebay or gumtree...might find a bargain?
...there's a SX breaking on ebay...but it's not got pictures..might be worth asking how much (if still available) they want for the spoiler +postage etc? ;)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Micra-1-4-sx-2-door-breaking-/190770569412?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car Make:Nissan|Model:Micra&hash=item2c6acfe0c4
You never know :p

I got the DCi for the rediculous tax bracket LOL (mines the "82" so £30 a year) 65 MPG and still nice and fun to drive ^_^

also worth checking breakers yards...
My mum had a low loader back into her old car...completely ripped apart the back en...luckily the guy had a concience...
if it's a small enough crack you could feasably fill and repair it?...although replacement would probably be easier/more cost effective in the long run ;)

ETA: this one's £65 buy it now http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-MI...|Model:Micra|Plat_Gen:K12&hash=item232659e69a ...Hmm...cheaper than some others right now...but probably cheaper from a private seller

Yeh I keep an eye out on ebay, I'll try and get the rear bumper sorted first, it could be repaired but I think i'm best just getting another one to be honest. The tax is a bonus, its the only bill I don't mind shelling out for!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and just wondering what coilovers you have on your k12?
I've seen mixed reviews about the FK automotive ones, but didn't really want to spend £800 on BC racing v1's
Cheers

Back