Rota slipstreams 15" possible swap

Antony

Ex. Club Member
15" Rota slipstream's Lower Price!!

15" Rota Slipstream alloy wheels,

these are one of the lightest wheels on the market and are perfectly well made piece of engineering..

they are 7.5x15, 4x100 and fit a micra perfectly.

they have been on my car for 2 years and are in mint condition with some brand new tyres (195/45/15 Kumho Ecsta SPT) at a cost of £180!!

the wheels were £495 2 years ago and are not marked in any way shape or form, allthough theyre dirty as..lol:blush:

i wanted £360 for these but will take offers around £320~

thanks guys.... could realy do with these going by next week!!

i will swap :D standard nissan multi spoke alloys with fire stone firehawks? but i havent got any money lol...so would just be a swap with no cash your way witch would be useless to you lol

I've got some 4x100 alloys same as the Micra PCD? I could do a part exchange for the slipstreams, do you have any pics?

(Obviously thats part ex as in paying you)
The alloys are VW ones, 185/60/14 random budget tires, reasonable tread.
And i'm close to grimsby! (Will try and fine some pics)

I've got some 4x100 alloys same as the Micra PCD? I could do a part exchange for the slipstreams, do you have any pics?

(Obviously thats part ex as in paying you)
The alloys are VW ones, 185/60/14 random budget tires, reasonable tread.
And i'm close to grimsby! (Will try and fine some pics)

cool yeah if you got any pics up... bare in mind these are like brand new, no scuffs scrapes or marks of any kind and the tyres are brand new less than 2 months old for all 4....the tyres alone cost £180....:suspect::suspect: so would be looking at a fare chunk for a px

all the pics of my car have these on....so on my blog. but ill find a picture old on..

4966910112_large.jpg
same as these.... same colour too.

Wow they are f'in gorgeous! I'll get some pics in the morning when its light, but they look a little outside my budget even with P'exchange! :)

If you were willing to swap. I have a set of 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in all black
with Decent thread Toyo Proxes and Yokohama 205/45/17 tyres on.:)

let me know

cheers

it would be £360 as the delivery would be around £40 for currior.
(theyre light for wheels but still heavy in general..lol)

Back