My K12 Micra

Hi there,

I am not from the UK however I thought it to be a good idea to post my micra here. The micra is being imported and is currently on its way from japan and I am now searching for bits to make it special. I have already decided on the wheels for the micra. They are some Azul wheels speed 5 in gold to matches with the cars sort of orange exterior. below are some pics of the car in japan and also the wheel. I am a fairly decent mechanic so modding it should not really be to much of a problem.

MARCH1.jpg

MARCH2.jpg

MARCH3.jpg

Azulspeed5.jpg

I now have to decide on what other bits I would be bringing in as everything has to be imported. I have already decided on some rear splitters, Nissan skirts and also a front lip. I am deciding between replacing the entire front bumper with ones with the fog lamps with a combination lip. Also a pioneer single din stereo has already been ordered.

I am also considering lowering the car and installing a rear door wing. Yours thoughts and ideas would be appreciated. I am undecided about the front lip. I looked on japanparts.com and they all look nice however since our roads are not very forgiving i have to stay far from installing anything too wild. the goal of the car here is to be simple and neat in good taste.

Back