RIP My Super S (maybe)

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
thats sad, not many around as it is.
good chance that front bumper and driving lights are pretty well f**ked if the frontend is a write off. I'm sure they'll let you buy it for a minimal amount if it is written off just need to ask.

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Yeah, for shure! My Super S was a fair bit inches shorter at the front before the rebuild after the crash. And now it is even better then before the crash because I was then able to do all the modefications to it before it got painted with fresh paint.. :D

Don`t give up on her bigstick! ;)

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey I'm all for fixing it if at all possible.

Just hate to see the parts go into the crusher like the silver one that the local U-Pull-It over here, which when I asked about it added up something like this, body $600, hatch $100, doors $75 each, rear end, struts, brakes (per caliper and rotor), engine, gearbox etc etc all extra as per their price board. In the end it was crushed :-(. Unfortunately I missed the auction where it was sold, because it was repairable.

Sorry again bigstick, buy it back and rebuild. What insurance did you have? Coz it might actually remain yours anyway.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Lad any time you survive a crash in a Micra be happy, and not worry about the Micra.

Super S' may be rare but then so is being able to walk away from a serious accident in one of em

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
crumpets WROTE:

"Lad any time you survive a crash in a Micra be happy, and not worry about the Micra.

Super S' may be rare but then so is being able to walk away from a serious accident in one of em

This man speaketh the truth. Hope you're ok and as a bonus it would be awesome to be able to get it back on the road and restore it to its former glory.

---dens

mik

» CMF Member
crumpets WROTE:

"Lad any time you survive a crash in a Micra be happy, and not worry about the Micra.

Yes that's true, and don't missunderstand us, we all love our micra's and shure is, that safty comes first!

I crashed two micras, and was really sad about it, but still as crumpets and deNs said: Life is more important, than any car.

In Memory of our Micras, and blessing for all you drivers
Amen,
mik the holy priest :)

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
mik WROTE:

"crumpets WROTE:

Super S' may be rare but then so is being able to walk away from a serious accident in one of em"</div>

Yes that's true, and don't missunderstand us, we all love our micra's and shure is, that safty comes first!

I crashed two micras, and was really sad about it, but still as crumpets and deNs said: Life is more important, than any car.

In Memory of our Micras, and blessing for all you drivers

Amen,

mik the holy priest :)

becomes an admin and now he's preachin the gospel... hala looya brother. : )

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
So did they let you buy it back??

Crashed Micras suck.. At least you are alright and you have another car to use.. I didnt :-( It was a loooong 6 weeks of walking everywhere.

If you do buy it back, I may be looking for a good condition throttle body. What sort of km were you getting from a tank?

Thanks,

qwerty132

Back