bad point:
dinted wing
and scratch down one side (with a key)

looking for around £1250ono
micrasuper005.jpg

micrasuper003.jpg

micrasuper001.jpg

micrasuper002.jpg

robbo if u need to get pics up sooner,,bring it to mine and ill take some and put em up for you..in daylight tho :D

honda crx vti mk 3, i will be advertising elsewhere soon thowt it would have sold on ere quite quick

yea, shame. i'd take it but i have very little money at the mo,

but you'll def sell it cos its a nice car :)

Would you sell your buckets and harnesses?Crx's in gud nick are hard to come by!

myseats.jpg

these are the bucket seats in RIK's car, i only have one blue willians harness

i can get some more pics later this week if i get home from work when it is'nt dark

the standard manifold broke so thats why he got the janspeed,,i cant tell you about the cat,,but i have two in my shed if you want one..i live down the road from him so not a problem to get one down to the car

i got the cat which is modified to bolt straight back in, it passed the mot with janspeed manifold and 2nd cat

got a m8 who is really interested in the micra, just want to check that it hasnt been sold yet and that im reading it right wen u say £950 ono.

Jon

yes mate 950 and is still up for sale got a few people interested , my telephone number is 07725359460 if he wants to speek to me

Someone from work reversed into my car today in a transit van
damage =
front bumper
spot light
cross member is bent
getting money though tomorrow, then needs to be booked in for it to be fixed

front bumper damage
SP_A0051.jpg

sill
SP_A0056.jpg

engine
SP_A0057.jpg

dent in cross member
SP_A0058.jpg

front bumper damage close up
SP_A0060.jpg

scratched door
SP_A0062.jpg

i'll give you 600 next week for it, you interested mate?

by the way is it just the front bumper thats bent or the actual body??

OK MATE I HAVE 600 FOR YOU WAITING JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE'LL TALK

text me when ever mate 07944033087

robbo said:
cheers, let me no wot time you will be picking it up,
txt me
thanks again

ok mate just texted you!, do you by any chance have the Cat and will it be coming with the car?

Shark3y said:
ok mate just texted you!, do you by any chance have the Cat and will it be coming with the car?

if not,,i have one

tell robbo to ring me if he wants it

oh nice one mate was the only thing i was worried about...MOT n such but now you've said that im alot happier hehe :laugh:

whats this car run like d'ya know milage is quite high (in other word will i make it home lol)

Shark3y said:
oh nice one mate was the only thing i was worried about...MOT n such but now you've said that im alot happier hehe :laugh:

whats this car run like d'ya know milage is quite high (in other word will i make it home lol)

he runs it every day lol with noo problems at all..needs some body work but you know about that..quick aswell

youl have to get some ear plugs for the drive home tho..cos its loud

RIK said:
he runs it every day lol with noo problems at all..needs some body work but you know about that..quick aswell

youl have to get some ear plugs for the drive home tho..cos its loud

Ooh i cant wait now...lol

Stupid question: with regards to the new manifold + de-cat + extras whats would you give for a rought estimated Bhp reading ..even a guess would be fine!

(just thinking for the MOT n all how did you go about it did you replace the Man / 2nd Cat??)

+ has anyone got a spare stock Manifold lol

it passed with manifold and second cat last mot, it is roughly bout 100 bhp, beat a swift gti ( they are 100bhp), car runs fine even with high mileage its japenese lol

Back