maybe selling micra super s

robbo said:
it passed with manifold and second cat last mot, it is roughly bout 100 bhp, beat a swift gti ( they are 100bhp), car runs fine even with high mileage its japenese lol

Heh Heh nice one i was thinking that yeah lol...might get another manifold from scrappers just incase :grinning:

whats your guess at 0/60 i managed to pull a 17 second effort in another micra that was almost dead at the time lol was sooooo miffed as my mate was all like hahahaha my new 1.25 mk 6 fiesta whoops your ass (hopefully not anymore)

Oh thats what i ment to ask how long till both TAX / MOT !?!

sharkey didnt buy my car this weekend because his mum bought him a corsa

ANYONE interested in any parts

Hey again

Don't sell any parts just yet, I the guy buying my SLX "should" be coming on sat for it with cash, if so am gonna try getting the rest of cash for the car! Let let you know whats happening ASAP

How is the sale coming along robbo, seems like a pretty quick car, from the way you pulled away yesterday just before hong kong sum lol. Im looking for a super s, but i need to get rid of my 1.0 boston first. Good luck mate

lol was it u in the red one, where you from mate, waiting for a buyer still, had lots of interest just no one with the cash

I know I have interest in the car not being broke as i want to buy but can we leave the canabalising until he starts a thread saying breaking a supers please

k until goldstar says what he his doing it is not been broken for parts, so as soon as i no i will let everyone no
thanks

wot parts is everyone interested in if it does get broken

if you didnt live to far away im sure i might have been tempted :) however you are just to far away
its a very nice k11 you have there "robbo"!!!
napster

i wouls want the :
grill
back box
manifold
rear bumper
wings
sunstrip (if she will come off)
for 190-200 ish

and maybe engin and gearbox

detox said:
i wouls want the :
sunstrip (if she will come off)

hahaha are you joking?

and for the parts you listed you would be better just to buy the car!

an engine and gb cost about £150, so asks for a modded grille, and performance backbox manifold not to mention bodyparts!
He'd get more if he sold these seperatley!

goldstar0011 said:
an engine and gb cost about £150, so asks for a modded grille, and performance backbox manifold not to mention bodyparts!
He'd get more if he sold these seperatley!

get more hassle too,,,plus he wont be able to sell all the parts very quick and thats if he does sell them all!!

he wants a quick easy sale,,i think if he does "break" it,he will sell the mods put cr back to standard and trade it in or sell it to a grany

ye like rik said i want to return the car to standard, i would only sell exhaust full instead of breaking it up

detox you could have the grill, manifold, decat 2" stainless and backbox for 250

goldstar isnt buyin my car now, so i want to sell sum parts to return it back to standard make me an offer on wot you want cheers

good condition, usual surface rust, its heat wrapped, i have decat and exhaust which is custom made (powerflow decat and exhaust uk stainless middle section and back box)

hi, is the car still for sell will all the mod mate?
i know i am abit late.....
if yes i will arrange the time to come up,
cos i am living in north london....so is far away from you.
so pls let me know u still up for sell or not.
cheers
kev

tamade008 said:
hi, is the car still for sell will all the mod mate?
i know i am abit late.....
if yes i will arrange the time to come up,
cos i am living in north london....so is far away from you.
so pls let me know u still up for sell or not.
cheers
kev

yes its still for sale.

Back