RIP Rocky

micracharge

Now with added V6...
Well folks the MOT has put Rocky off the road, quite disgraceful for a 1997 car if you ask me, but thats life and that seems to be the story with a lot of K11's.

Failed on corrosion on the sills and a few bits in the floor. Enough to put me off the project, in short. Front crossmember is good and is only a year old.

If anyone wants the complete car as its given a good dyno proven 100hp then make me an offer, Peridot green 1.3 SR, 78k miles, has custom made tuned-length ITG induction kit, Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold, Greddy catch tank, 15" Lenso RS5 wheels, Powerflow Exhaust system & Decat.

Other stuff available, spare CG13 and gearbox (1995 SuperS), NOS-ready CG13 throttle body (50k miles), all ancililaries (I think), set of standard SR allows with very good tyres.

PM those offers. Everything must go. (And what doesnt, gets scrapped).

yo mate, If them SR alloys will fit on a K10 with no mucking around then lemme know what you want for em!!! ( a pic would be apprieciated tho mate) Cheers!!

Thats something I really wouldnt know to be honest, hopefully someone more K10 wise will pop up in this thread and let us know :)

sorry to hear that mate, rust is EVIL!!!

i'll take the rear bumper if its going, and could do with some pannels like the doors, hatch and bonnet maybe?

what do you want for the CG13de +box too?

yes alloys direct fit, but may need different tyres.

how much for Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold,Powerflow Exhaust system can it be delvi? will they fit on a k11 1L 1997 ?

Cheers, will you be selling it with all the mods, or will it be sold standard?
Craig

how much for Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold,Powerflow Exhaust system can it be delvi? will they fit on a k11 1L 1997 ?

Cool, I'd rather buy it standard TBH, I just sent you a PM with some questions.

I'll take it off your hands if the pictures of the rust arent' too terminal.

Oh no :(

Very interested in this though......depending on how bad the rust is. It looked like a lovely example in the flesh!

Just a quick note, thanks for all the responses and PMs, I will get back to you all at the beginning of the week, had a few more issues (non car!) pop up this weekend so will be out of here from now onwards, I will get back to you all on Monday or Tuesday - sorry for the delay, its one thing after another for me right now :(

Back