redundant

V

vikster

hi guys gutted ive just been made redundant....
im so bored looking for a new job..

well just got a nvq in retail management so a job along them lines....
i was assistant manager at sunglass hut in ashford.

vikster said:
well just got a nvq in retail management so a job along them lines....
i was assistant manager at sunglass hut in ashford.

i would imagine ther are loads of jobs going for that..good luck

thry your local halfords. theres loads of managers jobs goin. and pay starts at £24,000 upto £35,000+ depending on how good you are.
and theres no limit on age, my manager is 21...lol

i can recommend Tesco's aswel, if ya fancy venturing down that sort of route, i know the pay is pretty good and they are very flexable with workig hours aswel!

job hunting sucks. however, i started working for an agency doing waitressing and went to one function and the guy who owned the hotel came over to me mid service and asked if i would leave the agency to work for him full time!

dirty poachers but atleast i know now that opportunities come when you arent looking for them!

also, dont you get a stinking great discount at halfords? which would put the stuff there at atleast RRP...

thats a little harsh,

we only get 15% off at the mo... but soon we get trade cards wich enables us to get up 2 70% off car parts... woohooo:wow:

well, i suppose people do call us halfrauds.... but were only here to do business... and if you come into our branch i will be more than happy to match any price you can find elsewhere,
:ghostface maybe

do you own the business? we dont need convincing!!! i use halfords when i need to and tbh, ive been offered a job with them when i go back to uni :D

no i dont, but i am a very long standing and senior member of staff. so i am a little biased.....

hey, even i shop at other places when i have to..:grinning:

Back