Nissan 200sx S13 For Sale

I have been made redundant and i can't afford to keep her at the moment, Im only 19 and insurance is stupid to say the least, id love to keep the car but in my current situation just going to get myself in an unwanted debt.

Just imagine how gutted i am, ive only owned the bleeding thing a month and i felt like the king of the road, to say im gutted would be an understatement :( :(

Im sure most of you will recognise the car, i bought it for £2750 i believe only literally 5 weeks ago, since this time i fitted black s14 leather (£200 and also purchased 12 months tax at £165.

Im open to offers around the £2500 mark

Spec:-

Engine standard bar K&N

82,000 miles, rebuild done at approx 79,000 (i have no written proof of this, i am currentley trying to source it from previous owner, I can provide links to the posts which prove it was done though :nod: :nod: Long shot i know :(

I have only driven about 500 miles in the car since buying it from warren, im new to the S13 but it does drive really well, sounds cool :D :(

12 months mot and tax

Engine immoboliser

Erubuni front bumper

Side skirts and rear bumper skirts too

5" jap backbox

Carbon Fibre rear spolier

17" Alessio F1 alloys

Panasonic hu and cd changer

S14 black leather

Sprayed in Candy orange, bonnet is in black and has vent (slight crack there)

There are a few bodywork blemishes but have spare paint for these to be done.

:indiff:

dscn0012.jpg

dscn0010.jpg

dscn0013.jpg

dscn0016.jpg

dscn0119.jpg

Thank you

You can contact me at 07766521849 or PM

B

Beachboy

can you contact pm or email me craig about the decat. still no show.
shame about the 200.

OP
OP
C
RE: RE: Nissan 200sx S13 For Sale

quickdraw said:
devistated for you mate. very nice car indeed.

do you till have the k11?
as it hadnt sold had it?

Its not too good is it:down:

I do still have the k11 but i have a buyer so it should be gone within the next few weeks

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
i am sure other oppertunities will come up instantly mate and you will be back in a job.
can you not just store it. and cancel/suspend the insurance for now.
i haedone this before. suspended it whilst i was immobile

S

sosolidsaq

sorry to hear that mate

that sure is a beautiful car though, were about you based? i'll spread the wor. don't be to dishearted, i'm sure things will pick up for you.

good luck for the future mate!

saq

OP
OP
C
I would do but job is not looking hopeful at the moment, and i had to take out a loan to buy this and cannot afford the payments without this money, i will hopefully just pay the loan back and then i can start a fresh once im sorted

S

sosolidsaq

sorry to hear that mate

that sure is a beautiful car though, were about you based? i'll spread the word. don't be to dishearted, i'm sure things will pick up for you.

good luck for the future mate!