rear quarter window

has anyone got a guide on how to fit rear pop out windows
someone kicked a foot ball at the car and smashed the window
and i only have pop out ones spare but my car does not have any holes where to bolt them to
dont really want to start drilling holes in the wrong places

has anyone got a guide on how to fit rear pop out windows
someone kicked a foot ball at the car and smashed the window
and i only have pop out ones spare but my car does not have any holes where to bolt them to
dont really want to start drilling holes in the wrong places
When I had my tints fitted, the guy fit the windows back by running a piece of string around the edge of the rubber and somehow popped it into place.

I'm certain there's a video on YouTube which shows how, really effective :)

Getting the window out ain't the problem it getting the holes for the pop out one in the right place mine doesn't have any just dont really wanna start drilling holes in the wrong place but gonna have to just wing it i suppose

Partially strip the interior around where the glass fits (if it is anything like sr)
line the glass up to the rubber seal. mark the holes area at that point .

No mine doesnt have the pop out windiws just the standard window thta dont open and someone has smashed one i have a set of the pop out ones to fit but i have no bolt holes in my b and c pillars just wondering of there was an easy way of fitting them so i dont drill in the wrong place and f*** it up completely

No mine doesnt have the pop out windiws just the standard window thta dont open and someone has smashed one i have a set of the pop out ones to fit but i have no bolt holes in my b and c pillars just wondering of there was an easy way of fitting them so i dont drill in the wrong place and f*** it up completely

Ah I see =/, what I would do is find a micra with pop outs and just copy where the holes are :L

can someone take a photo of theirs where the bolts are so i have a rough idea of how and where tere mounted gonna give it a go this week
if it fails just have to buy standard window =]

using the brackets on the window is an easier way to line up the holes, and position the clasp holes a bit further inboard, so that the seal is compressed when shut

ok thank iv markered and driiled the holes and place special threaed inserts in ready to put new window in

just struggling to see how the acctual window moves because there isnt any moving hinges that i can see

20130923_153333.jpg
20130923_153302.jpg
20130923_153251.jpg
20130923_153218.jpg

Back