Rear Lights K11

I like 2. gives it a newer appearance. Light 3 is weird. Look weird on a stock car I think. They look classic.

I like #3, but you'd need the rear bumper as well for the reverse light, and I can't see a reflector anywhere, so I don't think they'd be legal.

yeah number 3 would require additional work, but can be done fairly easily...i believe all JDM lights require rewiring anyway so they work with the UK loom. :)

Looking at them, I don't like them. Number 2 looks best.

I am liking the wheel arches, and the rims on Car Number 1 though.

i can source those arches aswell ;) not cheap though...and not as wide as the arches ive currently got fitted to mine / being sold on here.

Those wheels funnily enough were originally what i was after :)

i can source those arches aswell ;) not cheap though...and not as wide as the arches ive currently got fitted to mine / being sold on here.

Those wheels funnily enough were originally what i was after :)

They're the NISMO ones ain't they? They look like the ones you get on Mini's.

Theyre about half the width of the other ones...and nope not nismo...kinda wanna keep this thread about rear lights though (my fault its started to wander, i'll admit) :)

ah right...havent seen many of those about tbh.

are they deffo made different to the total clear ones?...as in they arent just red film tinted or something on the lower half.

i know a hacksaw and a few hours could get a set made up :laugh: extreme yes, but dooable. Will keep my eyeys out though :)

Haha no worries, yeah no more available at the moment...current import costs being the factor. As i was only bringing in the odd few bits. :)

Back