Rear disc march g question

Hi all want to ask a question onthe brakes on my car it has discs up front which isn't a problem as all micras came with discs up front so shouldlt be an issue for parts or to upgrade however the rear is not too common . I've read up that the rear brakes as in discs came also on a super s uk spec. What's the code for these brakes ie ad22v etc. and are they more readily avaliable on other models ie almera as the super s is getting a bit thin on the ground

that's for any advice

my 1998 1.3 slx has rear discs with abs. i just goto my local motor factors or Partco asking for rear disc pads or i goto Brakes International in bolton (they also do reconned rear calipers).

these rear calipers tend to get sticky over the years. my pollymobile blog shows how i resolved it

i bought a rear axle of a march wich had abs the only difference i have found is that the discs on the march rear axle are 15mm smaller then on the uk version! This also makes the discs hard to get hold of, I had to buy some discs from brake international then get them turned down so they would fit under the caliper :( bit of information for you :)
Ste

Back