Re: Micra SR find in scrappy

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys ive recently found a 95 / 96 'N' SR in my scrappy. Its the same colour as Franks k11 and has all the extras like bumpers (incl lights), electric windows, pop out windows, sr interior, fuel cap release etc.... if anyone needs any of these bits or want to ask for extras then let me know so I can get them and send them.

there will be the cost of the item and postage obviously but im willling to find what you need as its quite a rare find here!

Does it have rear disc brakes? ill have that if it does.

That means its the same colour as mine :) Whats the condition of the front bumper? mines got too many stone chippings

It doesnt have rear discs although the black SR which i have does and im scrapping it... do you want to collect the axle? and how much do they go for? would rather someone off the forum got it than go to scrap as rear discs are rare apparently

Erm im not sure about the toe eye because someone might want the whole front bumper mate, but will let you know for sure once i know

Craig

I'll definatly have the rear axle off you. Not sure about price. When you scrapping and why? Where you located mate. Yeh picswould be nice mate (y)

im scrapping it as my sills went on the car mate, then my heater matrix leaked and damaged the ECU... 1 problem after another so bought another k11... onto my 4th 1 now lol.

Will post up pics when im back home (Either Sat or Sun). Im located in Liverpool although I commute to Coventry every week

I'll have the axle off you then mate, and any other bits that I'd need to convert mine as mines standard drums.

Is it possible for you to bring it yo Coventry? I'm abit far from Liverpool.

How much you want for it?

Cheers mate

Sad to see this Scouse. Im tempted to save another SR from the crusher to be honest so if your interested I may have the whole thing of you. Let me know.

Sulur im transferring the 1.3 engine on Sunday so will attempt to get the axle off and check its condition before its sold on as i dont want you to buy some rusty crap off me lol. Collision the whole dashboard is out, the car isnt running, the sills are gone, near enough every sr extra has been transferred onto my 1.0 so it really isnt worth it mate although ive found an SR in the scrappy which the fella might sell?

Maryq i can get you door handles for £8 incl p & p? how does that sound?
Lucasmax I can get the revcounter dials tomorrow for you mate, how much are you willing to spend? only so i know so i can get a price.

Sorry for the delay guys but didnt realise that this thread had been updated. For quicker replies then email or pm me. Anyone wanting the SR bumpers too?

Craig

KK, wel if Sulur dont want the axle then i'll probably take it. I could also be interested in the bumpers too if you can get a good price for me. (Y)

Will be able to pick up the stuff next week with any luck depending on how soon you can get your hands on them.

Awesome stuff buddy, im off the scrappy tomorrow so will get pics and prices for you guys.... will update this thread around dinner time so keep an eye on it!

Ill defo take the axle off ya mate if its ok condition. How much you looking? is there any way you could bring it to coventry? (pics would be nice too (Y) )

Quick update on the axle, my dad said that the car will have to be replaced with another axle if the rear one is being taken as the car needs to be crushed asap as its "an eye sore"... in his opinion. Let me know if this is possible or not as I dont want to mess you guys around

Craig

If I take the bits of him next week Sulur then I could probs drop the axle of on the way home if that helps. :D

-----------

scrap that then looks like you'll have to deliver your existing axle anyway.

Yeah I think that would be your best bet mate as I just need something to hold the rear wheels on so it can be placed onto the back of the wagon... will get pics for you tomorrow so you can have a better idea as im a bit clueless when it comes to stuff like this

Craig

Collision - Im not sure mate, my dad was just having a go so just agreed with what he said to avoid confrontation lol

TBH i have no idea whats needed to put that axel on mine either. I would have to take the axle out of my car and bring it. How much would you want for it though? including the axle :p

If its possible to get the axle itself would be better. Is theres any way

Erm I havent got a clue tbh mate, one idea I can think of is to maybe get an axle from the scrappy and fit it to the sr and then that way Joe (collision) can drop the disc axle next week?
just an idea dependant on the price of the scrappy axle as funds are low... damn student life style :(

Craig

I think the axle in the scrappy are going to pr pricey? plus your going to put a axle on just to be scarpped again. Is it possle to put your existing micras axle on for the journy to the crusher? then take it off once your there. Seems abit tidious thou

Let me kknow how it goes mate. As for the axle. Is £60 oright?. Is Joe okay picking it up? although i dont know where hes located to pick up

Just whip it off on the trailer pal, the angle grinder will fetch all the unimportant bits of in no time (Y) + its going to be time consuming chiping and changing axles eh?

Im in shrews, but if Im up there picking up bits for myself then id be going past Coventry on the way home anywhoo. This is'nt a definite though Sulur, just depends on the price and condition of the bumpers ect.

Thats probably the best idea. Is it possible for you to pick the axle up from Scouse Boy? Where are you loacted to pick up? If its okay with you. no pressure (Y)

If im going up there then im more then happy to drop it of with you on the outskirts of coventry. A westerly service station would probs be the best (en route home)

How much are you looking to pay for the bumpers Joe so I have an idea whether to get them or not? and If im successful at getting the Axle off and Joe cant drop it off then I can do it but will be on 16th / 17th?

Yes definatly. You name the time and place and ill be there. Obvousely once everything is settled. Thanks Joe (Y).

Scouse boy - Let me know of the condition of the axle etc. Ill pay by paypal when your ready mate.

Yes definatly. You name the time and place and ill be there. Obvousely once everything is settled. Thanks Joe (Y).

Scouse boy - Let me know of the condition of the axle etc. Ill pay by paypal when your ready mate.

We'll see what we can salvage when we get the engine out on Sunday craig then you can just put up a list if u want

alex

not a lot to be honest scouse. Im only after them if I can get a bargain! Say no more then £50 for the two.

Joe I asked the fella for the best price he could do on the bumpers and it was £50 so ive got some pics for you to look at and decide:

Image0059.jpg

Image0058.jpg

Image0057.jpg

Image0056.jpg

Image0055.jpg

And Lucasmax here is the cluster:

Image0060.jpg

If anyone is looking for any bits from the scrappy then let me know as im generally there having a look :p

Offer him #45 then (Y)

Looks good to me matey, make sure you take the mud flaps with the rear bumper, eehe. Also I think I need the two mounts behind the front bumper too please. Just had second thoughts about coming up to you next week though, im rarely free for a while now so it would be an evening trip but its a bit far to go in one night. Anychance of meeting me mid-way somewhere? Im at SY5, shrewsbury. Cheers for the pics!

where is the scrappy?? i live right next to you on the wirral lol, would be good to come down and have a look :)

cheers, John

Back