Micra SR for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Well the time is finally here, I'm selling my Micra and going on for better things.

At the moment I still don't have my new car however I doubt it will get sold in 24 hours so I'm letting everyone know this is for sale now and see how it goes.

Pictures below show the car with bucket seats however I'll be posting some updated ones over the next few days which shows the SR green style interior any any blemishes.

Facts:

CG13DE - 1.3 16v, 86k, Last Serviced in September
ABS (full discs - very rare), Electric Windows, Sun roof, PAS, Central Locking, Internal boot and petrol cap popper, 13" 5 Spoke SR Alloys.

Good Points:

Car was MOT'd in Novemeber and had the following work carried out before the test:- Front pannel (inc cross member) replaced and fully wax oiled, Both sills replaced and re-sprayed (Again wax oiled). Rear Brake pipes replaced. I've recently replaced the front brake pads and discs (in the last 100 miles).

The car is sitting on Ebiech 35 mm drop springs but I can include the OEM's if you want to return the car back to its normal ride height. *This is the only mod on the car*.

Bad Points:

Few small stone chips on the paint work, Fag hole in the drivers seat (see pictures later) however I didn't cause this (previous owner). Slight noise from timing chain - but then again they all do! lol

MainSideShot2.jpg

RearMainShot.jpg

MainShot.jpg

MICRA.jpg

Price: £1200 to MSC members however it's going in the auto trader at £1300. I'm including 4 New Sprak plugs, fuel filter, Air filter, Oil Filter and a can of Castol GTX and a Haynes Manual(all spares from my now Ex-GF's car so they'll go with this sale)

If you would like to view the car please email me at paulwilson89 at hotmail dot com or PM me. I currently live in Ashton-u-Lyne to give you an idea of location.

Please check out my oth post for the parts sale :) thanks for looking :D

http://www.micra.org.uk/t13540-the-grand-micra-garage-sale-come-one-and-all.html

Lovley dude ands pretty much standard and it's n black!

i will let the missus know bout this car and see if she is interested in it!

Please keep us informed wether it sells or not!

will do thanks for the comments.

It is a shame to sell the car but after weighing up the pro's and con's of having a modded motor I've decided to go for something with a bit more kick as Std :)

The car will only go into the autotrader once I have my vRS so MSC members have not only first pickings but £100 cheaper! :D

Just to add it's still very shiney black for it's age and the sill work done it flawless, I doubt there's a micra with better sills and with the cross member and pipes being done this car will have another 15 years in it!

This has got to be the best standard condition pre-facelift K11 out there!

Wicked, nice car! Beautifully subtle and looks in great nick.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to get the interior pictures sorted out yet.

Any other requests besides interior pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back