• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Micra SR 1.3 with ABS

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
I decided to buy Aidan's (Tredderk11) SR on a 97' plate. had about 100k miles on the clock but it was something I have lured for ever since entering the k11 world
So i picked up the Sr from Chesterfield, and it was exactly what I was looking for and for a decent price! It had the 2 front seats in and everything else was taken out. All the interior was provided so a night was spent fixing it all back in. I loved the drive back home as it was lowered and the tyres had plenty of grip. The smile on my face was beaming!

Ok so the spec for the SR is:

lowered all around, I cant remember the measurements so maybe Dan might be able to shed some light on this.
OMP front strut brace
15' Alloys - cant remember the name but this shall be changed when i do hehe
tinted rear windows and rear windscreen
Decatted
3' back box
induction kit
Open mouth grill
tinted rear lights
eyebrows
driver's harness
front megane splitter
wind deflectors

now for the car itself:

1.3 SR
electric windows
ABS - front and rear discs
power steering
wider front seats
splitting folding rear seats
sunroof
clear side indicators
lights in bumper
bonnet and fuel release

and here are the pics, more will be added as the thread comes along:

micrasideon.jpg

mymicra3rd.jpg

nextcar.jpg

nextcarmodded.jpg

nextcar2.jpg

today was a bit of a nightmare but I got there. Have swapped my front SR bumper for another and also fitted my new "square plate", also touched up on some paint work which needed to be done. The bumper was a pain in the backside to get off due to rusty scrws refusing to come off but I got there.

I have to say that the new plate has given the car a complete different look and I like what I see. I will get more pictures when the sun is out and when I have a better camera lol. I have also included a video of my car alarm and its "modded feature" hehe.

More updates to come so watch this space kids

Newplate.jpg